It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scramjet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hey

im hoping to do a research project on scramjet propulsion for my a2 physics and as such i need loads of infomation describing how they work, maybe a few diagrams/pictures and some geeky physics formulas/equations that i can talk about and maybe plug a few numbers in and work through to prove them. so far through google i cant find anything thats much help to me its all to vague and most of the articles say the exact same thing about the x-43a.

does anyone know where i can find detailed info on scramjet propulsion. info on ramjet propulsion would also be appreciated but is of lesser value to me, but its all good.

cheers
justin

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
First, I'd head for the school library and look in some books. You might not find everything you'd want online, especially some good basic material.

Do you have school funded access to scholarly journals? I just hit EBSCO Academic Search, EBSCO INSPEC and Google Scholar and turned up about 15,000 hits on scramjet technology.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Personally I would search up information on ramjets at first. But assuming you're as lazy as I am...

Ramjets
Scramjets

Wikipedia rules.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
scramjet/ramjet
www.geocities.com...
www.howstuffworks.com...
www.grc.nasa.gov...

if you doing research on a scramjet you should also be looking @ hypersonics.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
here is a physics perspective that you were looking for

www.stormingmedia.us...

new topics

top topics

join