It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about a green orb i saw last summer flying towards a plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ok well this is my first thread on ats although i have been browsing around here for a couple years now but never really wanted to join in on discussions till now. well anyway i had a question for anyone who could help me. last summer i was driving home from a friends house and as i was driving along i saw movement out of the corner of my eye in the sky so i just glanced over and seen it was a plane well right when i glanced something else caught my eye it was a green orb it looked like a light it was a perfect circle well ive never seen anything fly this fast in my life it flew straight across the sky and then shot up towards the plane and then it was gone. i thought i was about to see this plane blow up or something i have no idea what it was. this all happend in about 3 seconds. the size of the orb was not very big maybe the size of a small plane. the plane that i saw it fly towards was bigger then the orb. im guessing it was a 747. anyway i rushed home to tell my family about it and they thought i was crazy but i was just wondering if anyone else has seen something like this. or heard about anything else like this. a friend told me about how the earth can create orbs in the sky or something i dont know but i doubt that the orbs the earth creates fly around in the sky. anyway thanks for any help in advance

[edit on 7-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Fred Valentich's plane was taken by a larger green metallic object.

Check it here.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
One of my best friends told me he saw a bunch of orbs flying over him one night and he thought they were fireworks it was around 4th of July. He told me that they didn't drop though they just flew strait over him and kept going out of site and he said one of them was green. So maybe you and him saw something similar.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well that green orb seems like the one i've seen on 3 occasions, all in Florida. Except my orbs dropped out of the sky quickly after hovering awhile.

It also sounds similiar to the red light (orb?) that met with a helicopter and they both sped off in opposite directions but no flash and gone on that one.

Both these stories, like yours, are very hard for anyone to except or believe. I cannot speak for you but, I even at times thought I was seing things. Regardless what anyone thinks when they see it in a forum, you cannot help feeling or knowing, you saw something unlike nothing you ever seen. Likewise, if any of these people were there to see it with you, they'd understand.

Sorry I didn't really offer anything new here, just identifying with your experience.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
my gosh, does anyone have any good pics of these. I saw a video a guy that works with my dad showed me. It was a vid that he took near his house of an object and it was a UFO which was changing colour. It went from yellow to blue to vilot and then red. It was very cool

-fm

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WAZZIT32
Well that green orb seems like the one i've seen on 3 occasions, all in Florida. Except my orbs dropped out of the sky quickly after hovering awhile.

It also sounds similiar to the red light (orb?) that met with a helicopter and they both sped off in opposite directions but no flash and gone on that one.

Both these stories, like yours, are very hard for anyone to except or believe. I cannot speak for you but, I even at times thought I was seing things. Regardless what anyone thinks when they see it in a forum, you cannot help feeling or knowing, you saw something unlike nothing you ever seen. Likewise, if any of these people were there to see it with you, they'd understand.

Sorry I didn't really offer anything new here, just identifying with your experience.
no you did offer me something. thats what i was asking if anyone else has seen something like this although the green orb i saw wasnt hovering it just shot across the sky and then up towards the plane very very fast. i have also seen a red orb though hovering in the distance one night because ever since the green orb i go out every night and watch the skys but the red orb seemed like it was a flare or something it just slowley looked like it burned out. but other then the red orb all i have seen is shooting stars, stars, and whole lot of planes. sometimes i think i see ufos but it turns out to be planes. it looks like there hovering because there so far away and its because there flying straight at me so it makes the illusion that its hovering but i just wait till it gets closer then ill start seeing that its a plane. also i almost forgot for anyone wondering where i seen the orbs i live in cincinnati OH

[edit on 8-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

[edit on 8-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah ...i'm still figuring out if it's ME or if I just happen to be in the right places at right times and looking up! Besides the helicopter thing which I can never get out of my head, the green lights, orbs whatevers...they stand out more than anything to me. Because of the three occasions, and the uniqueness of the movements. I do not believe it's me...hard to say...I have seen no signs or indications i'm an abductee or anything.

Not to knock you of topic but that Orlando\Celebration light continues to shine bright every night around 7pm-9pm in the northwest sky!! It does go away near 9pm though. Not move or anything, just gone. Makes me kinda think maybe it is ME! I just do not have enough to go on. As of now it's just different. I'll update that post now as a matter of fact!! I finally got pics on my cell. Check it out for more details!!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This clip is from Lancaster CA, where this mortician was trying out a night vision scope on his camcorder. It seems ufo's buzz aircraft more often than we think. It might be similar to what you seen.

youtube.com...
[edit on 4/2/2007 by Invader]

[edit on 4/2/2007 by Invader]

new topics

top topics

join