It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white face in the window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
When I was about 7 years old, I had a week of "visits" that thankfully ended as far as I can tell.

On several occasions, I awoke to find a small white faced being at the foot of my bed. Obviously, this freaked me out considerably and after getting the courage to leave my room, I went to my parents bedroom to tell them about it.

I tried to wake my Dad, but he wouldn't open his eyes. I spoke a little louder and he shot straight up to a sitting position, his eyes popped open and he screamed. This put me on the floor crying and scared stiff.

From then on, I wouldn't want to go to sleep. My parents ultimately took me to our family physician and he deduced that I was alergic to Actifed. And was having nightmares as a result. To this day, Actifed is listed as being an allergic drug in my medical records. I can tell you that I've taken Actifed on many occasions and I've never had any adverse reactions.

I still don't know what "visited" me in my youth; I'm only glad that it seems to have been a limited and brief encounter.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join