It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the most elite special forces?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
spetznats,sas and maybe seals on wikipedia when i searched the al quds it said them to be one of the best check it out though not sure

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
C'mon, everyone knows its BLACKWATER! we take from the rest and make them the best! hooraahh!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

C'mon, everyone knows its BLACKWATER! we take from the rest and make them the best! hooraahh!!

funny story when my dad retired last year he was actually offered a job by blackwater but he said he was done with the military/the war, but he has been teaching me to shoot and im currently trying to get into the navy and i want to go seal eventually, i guess its just in the blood...
i mean 2 of my great uncles where frogmen during the late 40's and early 50's so its just part of the family

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
HAH!!!!!!!!! Marine Force Recon can kick your a@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...came from a Marine family, couldn't help it.
As far as the international crews go, I would have to say the Israeli Purple Berets, the Russian Spetznaz and the British SAS would get my nods.

Just my Honest opinion. And I really couldn't help the "my dad can kick your dad's a@@" type comment.
Adios!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
anybody here ever heard of the ISA?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

do you know what Red Cell did, or are you guessing?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Don't forget us Rangers! We carried the load, The S.E.A.L.S got all the designer missions. In fact the S.E.A.L.S. came to us for a lot of their training, especially jungle warefare, and airborne assault.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They are not considered special forces but mabye they should be. The good ole Army Trailblazers " First in, last to leave". It's true to. Always ahead of the advancement, by the time we would get to our destination they had al ready set up a bivouac had the coffee on so to speak and were up ahead setting up the next. The Little elves of war. Never saw 'em always behind 'em

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In my opinion, the U.S.A. has the best trained, most resourceful killers around. It's not their fault the government deploys them with one hand tied to their balls.

I am through bragging now.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wsamplet

yeah, but, unfortunately for you, the 75th is a white unit. i think we're mainly focused on black units...SEALs, Delta, DEVGRU, the SFOD-E (lol)

the public never knows who the best is. Delta, therefore, cannot possibly be the best, after Mogadishu. DEVGRU is much less known, but, as someone posted way way back, they tend to be the younger, less experienced.
I've met a few of the CRW (Counterrevolutionary Warfare) guys of the UK's 22nd SAS (by the way, it would be nice if people would specify which Special Air Service they're talking about, since there are three of them). they're pretty much our Delta. they were absolutely fantastic guys, with incredible skill and experience. but, they're a well known unit. hell, Segeant Andy McNab, who was one of them, wrote a book documenting much of what goes on at Hereford; not to mention his book about Zero Two Bravo. clearly, they are a well known unit...the best known units are always old news. I really have to hand it to the Gray Fox guys...or at least that's what they used to call them. So few people have even heard rumors.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hoorahHK416

apologies...that was patrol Bravo Two Zero, not Zero Two Bravo. my bad

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
who cares whose the best, every single soldier puts his life on the line, you can not ask for anymore than that, to declare someone greater is a slap in the face to those ordinary infantry men who act as cannon fodder half the time due to political greed, some poorly equiped, not fighting for the defence of our countries but for an agenda in the middle east, the wars disgust me but the soldiers humble me and never cease to amaze, heres to a safe return for all of them.

off my high horse now

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

life isn't really fair...all men are not created equal...some make better military men than others.

while i feel very much so for those who've acquired PTSD and similar issues, they dont make very good killers when it comes down to it.

just an example.

and, by the way, now that i think of it, it is a slap in the face to our less qualified Brothers in Arms. i applaud your effort to add to the discussion a big-picture view, that we are all on the same team, and the original question is demoralizing. agreed.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
TACP (tactical air control party)

they shoot lasers and things explode.

actually i am not kidding. many TACPs work with all branches of the military including SEALS. they provide the mark for the target of a large missile or bomb via laser.

air force pararescue is even more nuts.

lol. i am air force so i may be a little bias

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

question for you flyboys there:
the PJ's are trained to the level of a med student...plus the combat training and simulation as well, correct?...just like the USA-SF Med Sgt.'s?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoorahHK416
reply to post by DINSTAAR

question for you flyboys there:
the PJ's are trained to the level of a med student...plus the combat training and simulation as well, correct?...just like the USA-SF Med Sgt.'s?

Don't hold me to it, but I THINK that they are close to a Physican's Assistant when it comes to training.

Check out specialtactics.com. I bet you can find the answer there.

HTH!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
hey hooyahk41625367whatever,

why do you you care about what red cell did. I already said that the best of the best were detachement grey sock. not grey fox or delta or whomever.

THeir mission is the most secret and toughest of them all. And the most important. you should be researching what they are really up to. not getting on dick marcinkos back and griping about red cell, or seal team 6 or devgru or whatever.

grey sock....thats the team to watch out for.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
MARINES SCOUT SNIPERS! Next to them the Israelies come in a close second followed by Delta force and the SEALS.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

thanks for the heads-up dude, i'll watch my back for those grey sock boys. who do we have to protect us against lost socks? there has to be someone!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oh no! it's not the socks that we have to worry about loosing but why they are being stolen.

detachment grey sock gets the socks, the greys use them. and use them they do for very nefarious purposes. Ever wonder how the greys make their victims completely paralized and often much quicker than anything we have in our chemical arsinal to paralyse people....dirty, filthy, once white now grey socks. why do you think people wake up with greys hovering right over their faces completely paralysed. grey socks I tell you were employed a few moments earlier. ever wonder how they power their starships? ever wonder how they repel other alien races, ever wonder why abducties smell sulpher and ammonia (there's a big tip off) it's the damned grey socks they are using. the same grey socks that these treacherus SF detachement Grey Sock are stealing for them to use!

Lock your laundry room doors people. better yet stand gaurd over the laundry as it's washing. be on the look out for wierd odors that detachment grey sock may be wafting into the room to make you forget that they came in and stole your socks. always try to bring a sawed off shot gun (better for concealment) next time you go to the local laundry mat. it's were a lot of grey sock's secret work is accomplished so beware!

we need to put an end to detachment grey sock's agenda before it's too late for mankind. they already have most of the infrastructure the greys need put together. all they need is just a few more socks and we are doomed. doooooomed!!!!!

the NWO knows about this and their not doing anything!!!! we must act on our own now to stop these evil little reticulans.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by BASSPLYR]

[edit on 21-10-2007 by BASSPLYR]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join