It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is noone out to get me. yay!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well this post is late. Seeing i have been posting before saying hello. I am rude boy. So again, this is my 2nd ID. and a 3rd which i am not going to use since i am comfortable with this ID. I thought you all were trying to hack my account, and ban me, and just annoy me because i kept on getting "too many failed atempts-account locked out for an hour" messages. So I figured someone, or all was just trying to block me from participating. Was sad and mad. Almost launched my Youtube attacks, but I have no camera and no ill will towards anyone. ( except newspapers... hee hee hee ... ) but then now i realized it could have been because i have my home computer logged into the site, and i never logged out when i went to my other location computer...DOH!
Then I did forgot password requests. I never got the emails. not even in my spam folder. So some of you know how to intercept my mail! well not really, since now I found out I have filters on my gmail account that puts emails with phrases "your new password" directly into the trash. so that is my fault as well.

so now I am back, but ths still does not answer where my emails were sent from the forgotten password requests on the first account......hmmmm...I wonder.......

well i am back as minael2007 and now i am introducing myself! I am interested in the following stuff: science, astrology, music, movies, fun, females, aliens, spacecrafts, art, 3d animation, 3d images, cartoons, games like monopoly, chess, poker, go fish, parchisi, war, checkers, hop skotch, paper rock scissors, dice, scrabble, craps, russian roulette, boxing, football, hockey, some racing, baseball, hunting, fishing, track, field, badmitton, tennis, skiing, polo. I also enjoy chatting, meeting new people

Well hope that is enough about me, but really is that about me? games i play what like to do? is that me? Who am I? I am trying my best to introduce myself, that I can't really figure out what kind of introduction you want. Well I am interested in truth. I must admit though I am mostly here for information, and no real sighting, no news. I never workd at area 51, I never saw an alien. Saw 2 unidenftified objects flying through space, that have been came to be meteors. pretty ones though. I have had strange dreams, DUH im a human bean! I want to be abducted, but I do not want to be tricked. I firmly believe some abductees have agreed to it in a previous life, but their present life they do not recall the agreement, which is why there is confusion between abductees and abductors. well I hope everyone is well. I must go back to work and check onto the computer at that location.
stay well, and be merry. good luck, best of wishes to everyone. if you would like to be aim buddies\yahoo buddies\ msn buddies please let me know. I have yahoo\aim\msn\ want to call me and say hello? I work lots and busy sometimes so cant talk much but will listen if i can, sometimes my boss cant see me ...hee hee hee.... if you want to email me that would probably be better. I can talk about anything if you want.
. I mean heck i can't really tell you what to talk about when i give an open invite to contact me. hahahahahahahaha.

Take care all, I am off to work and going to watch Heroes. hopefully my paycheck came today so I can pay rent. i might be homeless if i can't pay my rent. ...hee hee hee.... well that's not funny but oh well.

bye for now. this is my introduction, andprobably only post that will ever be this long so i migtht as well say as much as i can while it ismy introduction post. Thanks for the membership. I will not be out after myself anymore from now on!

ever get the feeling you are being followed?
me: no i get the feeling I am following someone.....

bahahahahaha stole that joke from someone...it's so funny.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, be safe!

top topics

join