It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Aaron Russo Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My apologies if this has been posted before. In this video Aaron Russo details many things including the attempt the being paid off by the Rockefellers to keep him hush. Alex Jones is conductiong the interview, and IMO Aaron is a noteworthy honest guy working hard to expose the truth and wake us up.

If you are inline with whats being said here in the video, please pass it along to others

Peace

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is really a must see for any anyskeptic.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

In some way I feel a little bit saner after watching it.

Saner because it again confirms my beliefs on what is going on in today's world.

I hope many people see it.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

good one!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Amazing. Thanks VERY much for this. Another eye opening experience by Aaron Russo.
We can't live in silence. Spread the word!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Awesome!
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is there a transcript floating around some where? I only have dial up.

Is this the same interview?
ourworldinbalance.blogspot.com...

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Klaxmexalix]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
if you go to the google link you can read what the interview is about.
Atleast I think you can do that on dial up.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
And if you would like to purchase any of Aaron Russo's works, or donate generously to his cause..go here: www.freedomtofascism.com...

Don't worry if you are short on cash...HE TAKES ALL MAJOR BANK CREDIT CARDS!

For those of you who cannot read between the lines: He is selling BS --Because if he truly believed what he was preaching; he sure as hell wouldn't take credit cards!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
And if you would like to purchase any of Aaron Russo's works, or donate generously to his cause..go here: www.freedomtofascism.com...

Don't worry if you are short on cash...HE TAKES ALL MAJOR BANK CREDIT CARDS!

For those of you who cannot read between the lines: He is selling BS --Because if he truly believed what he was preaching; he sure as hell wouldn't take credit cards!

So every time I purchased something with a credit card, I'm getting BSed huh. Damn, if that's the case, I'm gonna be rich after I sue amazon.com

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
GwionX

Nice try at attacking Aaron, but he even admits we have to live under the system that is set up, he is not telling people not to pay tax nor is he telling them not to use their credit cards.

Yes he does believe in what he is doing, that much is self-evident, he is also fighting cancer of his bladder and he is really fighting at this point, even Alex said he seemed weaker then usual.

He believes it and he wants others to wake up and look at the world that is being forged upon us. At this stage of his life he wants to get the word out and do something, he mentioned that he doesn't want to be on his deathbed thinking about the 'wrong' things, that is why he could never join what Rockefeller was asking, when your dying and there might be that chance there is a God after death you don't take that chance, some people don't care others have a fear about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef

So every time I purchased something with a credit card, I'm getting BSed huh. Damn, if that's the case, I'm gonna be rich after I sue amazon.com

Nope everytime you use a Credit card the Major Banks make a profit. Those major bank interests make up the Federal Reserve bank (according to Russo) so in essence you are contributing to the very thing Russo is against..while supporting him...Ask yourself why? So he can make his buck more convienently from the consumer. No other reason..There are plenty of places that refuse to take Credit cards on principle.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
GwionX

Nice try at attacking Aaron, but he even admits we have to live under the system that is set up, he is not telling people not to pay tax nor is he telling them not to use their credit cards.

Don't consider it an attack...just stating the truth.

Yes he does believe in what he is doing, that much is self-evident, he is also fighting cancer of his bladder and he is really fighting at this point, even Alex said he seemed weaker then usual.

He believes it and he wants others to wake up and look at the world that is being forged upon us. At this stage of his life he wants to get the word out and do something, he mentioned that he doesn't want to be on his deathbed thinking about the 'wrong' things, that is why he could never join what Rockefeller was asking, when your dying and there might be that chance there is a God after death you don't take that chance, some people don't care others have a fear about it.

Well I hope he has a speedy recovery and is the Libertarian candidate for president in 2008!

All the conspiracy industry income couldn't hurt...Charge away, suckahs..heh

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
GwionX

BTW he has allowed for the film to be shown *FREE* on the internet to get the word out, he only asks if your conscience allows purchase the film or donate to his cause.

He has stated this in public.

Personally I was impressed with his comments and went out and purchased the film.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

Originally posted by NegativeBeef

Nope everytime you use a Credit card the Major Banks make a profit. Those major bank interests make up the Federal Reserve bank (according to Russo) so in essence you are contributing to the very thing Russo is against..while supporting him...Ask yourself why? So he can make his buck more convienently from the consumer. No other reason..There are plenty of places that refuse to take Credit cards on principle.

What's your point? He's against the federal income tax but he does not suggest we don't pay our taxes. Also, he's not against the major banks. Only the federal reserve.

And if he's out to make money, why does he offer his films for free?
And plenty of places that refuse to take credit cards because they DON'T WANT TO PAY THE FEE.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I myself never equated so much to the Federal Reserve. This video really made me sit and think more in-depth about money in general and how the National Debt is helping to ruin our country.

Thx for the post................Bravo

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Frank Black]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I loved Trading Places!!! Thats all this Hollywood hippocrite blow hole is worth...trading places...oh and booking Led Zeppelin!

Isn't he a Jew? We are constantly seeing the jews beat up in here.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I loved Trading Places!!! Thats all this Hollywood hippocrite blow hole is worth...trading places...oh and booking Led Zeppelin!

We are?
I have seen little if any 'Jew bashing', but yes, there is a growing distaste for zionism here on ATS and in America in general.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey Chicago,

Thanks for posting this. I had posted a snippet of this in another forum but didn't really get alot of press. I think alot of Aaron Russo and he really puts a genuine, credible face on the truth movement. The most amazing thing about him for me is his FIRST hand close relationship with Nick Rockefeller.

Wake up and smell the coffee America.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Ahh, yet again we see the true character of Mr. Cameron Fox reveal itself.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. The message is the important reason for this thread.

DESTROY THE CENTRALISED BANKING SYSTEM. I would like to buy a copy but I don't have a creditcard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join