It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone one have a dream on 3-6-07 about disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just curiouse if any one had a dream last night about the events on the day of disclosure?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm afraid not, mine was about being a pilot and being overcharged for a cup of tea :S

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thanks, and if you did, please don't reveal any details yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Part of this dream I had about disclosure had to do with a very large object falling from space.
The object looked like large radio antennas.
Something very large in space breaks up and crashes to the surface.
The crash is followed by greys freely walking around on the city streets of earth.

The reason im posting this today, is because of the problems that are happening on the ISS jogged a memory, that I had seen these events before.

Could be nothing, but I figured Id post before something really happens.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I had a dream about zombies, it was pretty scary!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid

I had a dream about "dis-clothed her". The "her" was Rosie O'Donnell.

I woke-up in a cold sweat, shrieking.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
Part of this dream I had about disclosure had to do with a very large object falling from space.
The object looked like large radio antennas.
Something very large in space breaks up and crashes to the surface.
The crash is followed by greys freely walking around on the city streets of earth.

The reason im posting this today, is because of the problems that are happening on the ISS jogged a memory, that I had seen these events before.

Could be nothing, but I figured Id post before something really happens.

interesting. I did have a dream recently that was kinda similar. with something falling from the sky that looked like it had a ton of solar panels on it. then I heard about the ISS issues also and thought I hope that wasnt my dream.

dont remember it really having to do with grey aliens though. just something falling from space that was HUGE.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You know what is interesting...I had a dream about zombies around this same day.

I did not find them scary though. That is the strange part. It wasn't what I would consider a nightmare, but more of a lucid type dream where I had control over what happened.

My friends in the dream were people I have never met nor seen as well (maybe different parts of my psyche?).

We were all joking about refilling our shotguns and going outside to blow some more zombies up.

Weird.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

You know what is interesting...I had a dream about zombies around this same day.

I did not find them scary though. That is the strange part. It wasn't what I would consider a nightmare, but more of a lucid type dream where I had control over what happened.

My friends in the dream were people I have never met nor seen as well (maybe different parts of my psyche?).

We were all joking about refilling our shotguns and going outside to blow some more zombies up.

Weird.

Make that three, I too had a dream about zombie. I wasn't in it, kinda played out like a movie.

And to the original topic, I hardly remember dreams anymore, so I can't say.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I had a dream around then, and thanks to the fact that I always remember my dreams I can tell you that it was like this:

I was walking around London, and huge pieces of metal started falling out of the sky and burning up in the atmosphere, then I saw a television on in a shop and it was the news saying that "the station is burning up".

Very odd dream, and then I learnt of the ISS and Space Shuttle Problems.

top topics

join