It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver - UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
OOOOH! I'm cross! Yesterday an EVIL bus driver confiscated my free college pass because I'd used it 15 minutes too early! Your not supposed to use them until after 12PM to go home, but I used mine at 11:45 *gasp* '-_- He did not NEED to take it off me, and I had said I would pay myself on! But no! He just took it off me and said I had to ring the metro office to get it back - a number which I had to get myself because he was being too rude to give me the number when I asked, and then he went two stops along and then had a 10 minute break - so the time i actually got out of Leeds was 12! ARGGGGGGGGG! So I went off in a huff and rang the office, spoke to a nice lady who said they'd get it tomorrow and she'd try and get it back for me and to ring back tomorrow and she'd let me know what was happening. So I did, and apparently the T@£T never handed it in ^_^.... He better be sleeping with one eye open!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I use the bus quite regularly and the drivers change just as regularly, some drivers are nice, they greet you with a smile and say thank you when you get off the bus then there's some who simply hate their job.

Once standing at the edge of the pavement for the bus, the bus coming down the road towards the bus stop then whoosh it drives right past us, running and waving it down the driver pulled over and declared we had to flag the bus down otherwise how would she know we wanted the bus, I resisted the urge to say by standing at the bus stop I just got on the bus and paid my over priced fare.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I HATE it when busses drive past you, go half way down the road and then stop and then just as you get to them they set off! What’s the
point! I agree there are some lovely bus drivers, but there’s not enough of them

Also why do bus companies employ drivers who can't speak/understand English properly? Driving a bus is a job that needs the ability to communicate with the public, how can they do their job properly if there’s a communication issue?

new topics

join