It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WoW is the Worst game ever!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
lol AQ40. lol. No one does those instances anymore. Well, that's not true, people are going back in 5 man groups to do MC and Naxx to shut up whiney guildies who want to actually experience obsolete content. The gall. Jeese.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
obsolete?!
since when has AQ40 been obsolete?
it was the hardest gawd damn dungeon i remember doin but then again im only 60 i havent gotten tbc

JbT

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
obsolete?!
since when has AQ40 been obsolete?
it was the hardest gawd damn dungeon i remember doin but then again im only 60 i havent gotten tbc

Yea..... I hate it inform you, but that was like so last year or older

The release of Naxx basically made AQ40 Obsolete, the release of TBC basically made Azeroth Obsolete other than the Caverns of Time, Class Trianers and The AH.

So yea. The WoW you played is no longer.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this saddens me greatly as ive heard its now possible for a warrior to beat a mage???!!! seeing as this has never happened to me i feel as though i just never should play the game again... and i have to mant earthly duties to attend to here

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The instances in Outland are way better then the endgame instances in "Vanila" WoW. Karazan(the new UBRS) is my second favorite instance now, following Scarlet Monestary of course. Yeah, Warriors got buffed big time in the last patch as well, Feral Druids got nerfed as did Shadow Priests. :yay:

I know a couple of 70s that did a 3 man Ony the other day.
They died, but not before getting her down to half life. heh

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I love WoW. I'm taking a break from it though. I spent the last year and a half playing a paladin to 60 and getting him judgement.

I rerolled with the expansion as a blood elf rogue whois now level 66. Assassination/Combat. It's the only way to go now with resilience and the best build for Arena PvP (Fist Spec).

But like I said, I'm taking a break from it. Instead, I've been playing Battlefield 2142 (as of last week).

Still, fun game. Raiding though now is horrid because Blizzard really didn't work out the itemization...

[edit on 16-3-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

Nip

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
man i hate this game sooo much

Nip

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
grrr it's even double true now!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Does Final Fantasy rate high with you?
Remember the Old School Dragon Warrior ones?
Breath of Fire or perhaps you enjoy the Deku scrubs in the Zelda - Link games?

What do you think is a FANTASTIC Role Playing Game in your opinion?

(Mods please remove)

[edit on 29-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

[edit to produce new thread]

[edit on 29-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join