It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Disco

page: 1

join
share:
Nip

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What do you think about Aliens and Disco?

I mean the neat lights and the Disco music?

what do you think?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'll bite-

Umm, was this supposed to be in BTS?

Nip

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
probably but I'm not sure exactly where to put it

never really ventured over there :p

what do you think about Aliens and Disco any kind of connection?

i want others opinions before i write my connections just so i know if there are others or not

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well I personally cant really get my head in there with ya to generate any kind of opinion about it - never really thought about any kind of connection really.

I have always associated discos and their lights with semi good looking chicks, lots of weed, booze, nights I wish I could forget and failed relationships, but not aliens....sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Disco comes from Funk, so maybe you're onto something......

Everybody's got a little light, under the Sun.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I suppose that both involve strange lights, unusual sounds, an otherworldly feeling (at it's best) and a feeling the next day that although you can't remember anything clearly you have a strange feeling that something awful happened and that the horrible thing is something being inserted in one's anus.....

I couldn't say whether these are 'causal' connections however ....

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
For myself I find this post extremely insulting to my intelligence.

Might I ask if you have ever seen anything in full consciousness?

I dont have proof and I don't care what you think. Its my reality, and has been since I was 4. My parents know and have been very scared for me because they can't do anything.

Then again, without proof I would never detail my experiences. Theres no point.

I tell you what. I'm starting to feel like an outsider within a group that is meant to be one that considers such things as a possible reality. Sure it sounds strange to people who haven't seen things for themselves, but theres so much tin-foil action now that there isn't much left.

I am highly educated, highly skeptical, and totally fed up. Yes, I am trained in scientific fields and know the flaws in such arguments.

I have tried to get skywatch programs happening (yes before the webcam one that popped up and mine dissapeared), I have tried to get answers but to no avail.

Honestly, is there any real reason for people to come here?

All I know is that I've seen some things that aren't meant to be here.

You wanna make threads like this and push everyone away?

For people like me its a reality and a curse. You can't talk to anyone. If you do you risk exposing yourself as some sort of nut. You likely have no idea how alone you can feel when you have experienced such things and can't even talk to your parents in full detail. Its just too much.

Honestly, all I'm here for is that little tidbit of information that will bring a little closure to my situation. There have been a few 'temp' posters as of late that have spiked my interest but I doubt I'm in the right place.

Many of you seem to enjoy the entertainment factor more than anything else.

Aliens and disco you make me sick.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Now that what I call a good example of negativity and fedupedness. I mean let us know what you really think....

I can agree with your stance on posts like this but on the other hand I still have my sense of humor and will from time to time indulge in a post of light fantastic simply to mix it up a bit for myself and not become a stodgy old naysayer eternally stuffed into my own head learning how to love listening to my own posts.

Thinking outside the box must, in my mind, require that you keep a sense of some lightness about these things otherwise other persons will think that they are trying to discuss these issues with a brick wall. I think that these types of posts are part of the culture like it or not.

Off course you are as is all of us, very entitled to start our own clubs and have the desired control over what is considered shyte and what isnt. It just seems that a club like that would be way too dry and antiseptic for me. But thats just me.....

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Lost_Mind]

Nip

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall

Aliens and disco you make me sick.

listen buddy I am just looking at coincidental similarities

not asking about your life story or experience

If i wanted that I'd ask you to write a book

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
no way, aliens listen to hard rock!! you need something to pump you up for a 40 mill light year flight!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
I suppose that both involve strange lights, unusual sounds, an otherworldly feeling (at it's best) and a feeling the next day that although you can't remember anything clearly you have a strange feeling that something awful happened and that the horrible thing is something being inserted in one's anus.....

I couldn't say whether these are 'causal' connections however ....

Are you speaking from experience?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think of oodles and oodles of fresh roasted noodles.

KUMQUAT PROTECTOR HOOOOPLAAAAAAAAAAH!

Nip

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ok let's put an end to my thread and come tot he conclusion that disco never existed in the first place so there is no connection between aliens and disco...

agreed?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I think of oodles and oodles of fresh roasted noodles.

KUMQUAT PROTECTOR HOOOOPLAAAAAAAAAAH!

You know I really wonder what was up with me that day...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
No No you are wrong. My sources tell me that Disco was indeed brought to our backwards planet as a tool to increase our wisdom and knowledge. If you listen to disco backwards there are messages from the reticulans telling us to give them all our used socks or the abductions and anal probing will continue. And there is that part where they tell you to build large subterrainian bases for them to house their stuff.

Once while playing at the Whisky (a music venue on the Sunset Strip) I went into a disco mode and played some crazy disco bass. I guess I was doing it wrong, cause a grey walked out from behind the curtain tore my bass out of my hands, gestured "no" with his hand and shook his head in embarassment for me, and sulked back off somewhere behind stage. never saw that one grey again but I did get my bass back. I woke up the next day with the neck of my bass shoved up my ass and a rather nasty note scribbled on the body of the bass telling me to never ever, ever, ever, ever, play bass again. So I listened. Don't ask how I got the bass out. Lets just say some doctors will do house calls now a days, but eventually even the doctor had to call in a carpenter.

top topics

join