It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wrote a letter to my senator about the WOT.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So I have a cousin who is fighting in Iraq contemporary and I sent a letter to my senator.

I have a question. When will the Iraq war be over? I know that I am not the only person that has complained but I do not intend to be put on a list but I was wondering because I know one of my cousins is currently in Iraq and he is training to be a nurse-- and gave up the opportunity of being an army nurse, for deployment so that he could change careers.

I have a few things to say.

I do not see why Congress is debunking the 9-11 theories. They make sense, although some of them are pure lies and psi-ops they do make sense but I never said that the 9-11 wtc 7 was destroyed by controlled demolition because circumstantial evidence that you'd see would contradict that.

However... with all the circumstantial evidence that has happened there is little sense as to why we went to war in the first place! If it hadn't been for this war, he may have not gone to war.

The war against Afghanistan was justified, but I think that was the only war we should have gone too.

I do not feel as though we need to kill innocent Iraqis-- my cousin will be in the blame in the middle of this-- and also why do people feel the need to say that millions might die if we leave when we have been killing many under our rule? I don't want my cousin to feel bad about this. Please do something.

And also why did we make a false skapegoat for 9-11? We should have gone after the real culprit, I am sure Osama bin Laden wants to take responsibility for those actions so that he can stir trouble, but I mean I wasn't blaming anyone for 9-11 when I saw the first two planes hit the towers live.

That was obviously orchestrated, but I don't know if it was a terrorist attack or not or if it was a false flag.

Whatever you do-- I hope that my cousin makes it back safely, so his name is **** ******. And I wish him the best of luck.

So I hope you do reply to this letter, best regards,
maverickhunter

Do you agree with me? What did go wrong with 9-11 and the war in Iraq? I really want for my cousin to come back home he was a big influence on my life.

Names edited for anonymous purposes

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Any chance of getting a reply?
You're senator is a democrat or Republican?

join