It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Police Terror Posters Encourage Stasi UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
... many of the prepaid cellphones do not have the E911 chip in them.

What's an "E911 chip", please?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fjtruth
When the police have a 'shoot first, ask questions later' ("Oops, can't question him now; he's dead.") policy, and then start asking people to report us for innocent activity, then we DO need to ask where this is taking us.

The rule with officers is shoot to kill not to wound, they teach you that in the Academy. They also teach you to shoot for center mass.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

When the police have a 'shoot first, ask questions later' ("Oops, can't question him now; he's dead.") policy, and then start asking people to report us for innocent activity, then we DO need to ask where this is taking us.

The rule with officers is shoot to kill not to wound, they teach you that in the Academy. They also teach you to shoot for center mass.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It helps dispatch locate you if you are wreck oor have an emergency, it is located in 94% of cellphones. I cant remember the official name for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
And regarding V For Vendetta: I am a great fan of that movie, and I urge ALL Brits, ALL Europeans, and ALL Americans to watch it carefully, and see the parallels between what they say, and what is happening to us right NOW.

Does no one see the irony in complaining about apathy, ignorance, and big brother, and then stating that the answer lies in a MOVIE?

WTF is up with that?

And you know what else? The comic was a damn sight better.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It may be in your country. I'm almost certain that is not the rule in the UK.

Anyway, this chap on the tube was shot 8 times (if I remember correctly) in the head at point blank range. He was unarmed and unthreatening and surrounded by police.

That is an assassination!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Fjtruth]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am sorry I didnt read it all the way, it just made me think of my old captain and his quote, "If you shoot somebody you better kill them or your fired."

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am sorry I didnt read it all the way, it just made me think of my old captain and his quote, "If you shoot somebody you better kill them or your fired."

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It may be in your country. I'm almost certain that is not the rule in the UK.

Anyway, this chap on the tube was shot 8 times (if I remember correctly) in the head at point blank range. He was unarmed and unthreatening and surrounded by police.

That is an assassination!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Fjtruth]

Double tap to the biggest body mass (usually the chest, but put two rounds into the target best as you can) is standard teaching, forget television, you shoot someone - you want to kill them, simple as.

Things are a little different when you know/think this 'chap' has an explosive device strapped where you want to shoot, realistically a headshot is all that’s left. Again forget tele, they rarely make a head shot at distance - double tap rule comes into play again! your gonna do, do it properly!

p.s really starting to loose interest in this web site, seems to be full of 14 yo americans - pls correct me if i'm wrong

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

It helps dispatch locate you if you are wreck oor have an emergency, it is located in 94% of cellphones. I cant remember the official name for it.

E911 is the official name for the service, the chips (if they exist) probably have serial number's. E911 is the ability to locate the caller (and also the caller's ability to use the 911 service). For example, current VoIP provider's do not usually offer 911 service as they cannot tell the geographical location of the caller, amongst other technical reasons.

Anyhoo, Khunmoon, just logged in and will reply to your post shortly (I did promise)

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
All I knew is tha dispatch was pretty accurate about locating cellphones, One time I asked a dispatcher about it and she told me "It thanks to the E911 chip".

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Does no one see the irony in complaining about apathy, ignorance, and big brother, and then stating that the answer lies in a MOVIE?

WTF is up with that?

At what point did I actually say that the movie is the key to solving all our issues? I urged people to watch it, as they can use it to draw parrallels between what is talked about in that movie and what is happening in the here and now.

Its about getting people to realise whats going on.

Please, if you're going to say I said something, do it accurately.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

• I have a digital camera, which I use for taking photos of places which may have security arrangements (most public buildings).
  • I have a computer!
    Could ATS be described as a terrorist-related website?
    If so, I visit a terrorist-related website.
  • I do not have a van.
  • I'm just changing over from a monthly contract phone to a pay-as-you-go phone - that must be suspicious.
  • I travel and have meetings in places that I am sometimes vague about as I do not want everyone to know my business.
    (Tony Blair has secret meetings - he must be a terrorist!
    Oh wait, the Met.Police are onto him already.)
  • I have padlocks at home
  • I have a passport
  • I have multiple credit cards
  • I have corrosive chemicals at home (for D.I.Y. - "Do it yourself" home repairs)
  • I also have goggles and a dust mask (for the same reason)

I score 10 / 11 - I MUST be a terrorist.
I didn't previously know I am.
Should I now give myself up now?

I encourage everybody to perform this "Terror-O-Meter" and test themselves, how "Terroristic" they are:

• I have actually two digital cameras and several analog cameras too and I really love street photography, which is a reflection of the street - so I guess that makes me a potential terrorist suspect.
  • I have two computers - one laptop and other not - and I also visit ATS.
  • I do not have a van - I have a bike.
  • I have 3 phones, but two of them are not working.
  • Sometimes I do not know my destination when I go out - that is called Freedom of Choice; or in this case Terrorism.
  • I have few padlocks to lock my bike with a chain so somebody does not steal it, but usually that does not help anyway.
  • I have multiple credit cards.
  • I have a passport.
  • I have cleaning products - does that count as bomb making material?
  • I do not have a mask and goggles.
  • I have a backpack and severa bags for my photo equipment and for laptop.

So let me see - how I scored; 10/11!

Whoa!

Should I surrender too?

I bet that almost everybody will score 10 points out of 11.

So can somebody explain to me the sanity of this fear mongering posters?

[edit on 9/3/07 by Souljah]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join