It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Da Vinci Code The Holey Grale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Is it real? If so where is it? Is it a person? Is he/she alive?

Please Post reply

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Its all fake. Jesus never had any kids.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozmorphus
Its all fake. Jesus never had any kids.

nice answer with a bunch of evidence and logic to back it up.

here are my thoughts on it, who knows?
and if it's true, why does it matter?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhunter007
Is it real? If so where is it? Is it a person? Is he/she alive?

Please Post reply

You're asking about the Da Vinci Code and the Holy Grail right? So you obviously know about what they are and the purpose of their existences. Shadowhunter007, you dont need a bunch of people on the internet telling you what and what not to believe. What you need to do is some self research, some prayer, some further studying, and visit to your local book store and library for books on the subject.

There are hundreds of books written about the Holy Grail. Maybe you can even visit the Vatican and take a look at the the royal cup that they claim to be the grail. Or perhaps take some time to explore and meditate in the caves in which the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.

Explore, research, pray, and eventually you will find the answers that you have been looking for. This might not be what you wanted to hear, but it is what you need to hear. Too often do people nowadays go to unpublished websites that offer false answers that come wrapped in shiny packaging. The answer is never a neatly packaged giftbox waiting to be opened, and if it is, then it is a false answer made to misguide you from the real truth.

Shadowhunter, when you've found what you've been looking for, come back to ATS and share what you have learned. A lot of us will be ready and willing to listen, me included. Till then, good luck.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i believe the holy grail is me there is a ton of evidence to back it up, its just so explosive it would send the world crazy if they knew.

top topics

join