It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Minister Demands Release Of UFO Secret Technology: Key To Halting Climate Change!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

OTTAWA (AFP) - A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change.

Such alien technologies could offer humanity alternatives to fossil fuels, he said, pointing to the enigmatic 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico -- which has become a shrine for UFO believers -- as an example of alien contact.

This from a former Defence Minister! Was he privy to top secret information about alien technology that we may already have? But needless to say, as long as the oil cartels exist and huge money to be made, alien technology for harnessing free energy will never be made public! In other words, the world be damned! As long as the greenbacks are rolling in!

Cheers!

Here..

[edit on 7-3-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Does anyone actually read these forums? This has been posted about 11 times now.

And still nobody posts in my original thread !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Does anyone actually read these forums? This has been posted about 11 times now.

And still nobody posts in my original thread !!!!!!!!!!!

Dang!! Where the devil was it?? Ok, Dulcimer, relax man. Just let me know and I won't disappoint you.

By the way, it couldn't have been that many times because this was dated Wed Feb 28, 2007, 2:45 PM ET!! That's just a week ago!!

Cheers!!

[edit on 7-3-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well, good for Paul Hellyer anyway.... he is a hero for speaking out in the media like this! We need more like him....

top topics

join