It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wiccans

page: 1
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Are there any wiccans in here? If so I have some pretty serious questions that I need answers to before I try this. So please either post here or pm me. Please remember only serious replies.




posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wiccans really exist? I just thought this was like a Buffy thing
I did not know that neat



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
Are there any wiccans in here? If so I have some pretty serious questions that I need answers to before I try this. So please either post here or pm me. Please remember only serious replies.


What is it your trying to do? care to ellaborate?

Peace

dAlen



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
jesus... If you can't help me don't reply.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
long story to make it short I'm desperate and considering a spell.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
long story to make it short I'm desperate and considering a spell.


So you appear to be concerned with either the consequence of the spell and/or making sure that its done properly?

Peace

dAlen



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I may reference you to look into the secret society forum and try to find some of the guys that are into 'magic'. The logos should do it for you, I dont recall off hand, but a couple of them may better be able to converse with you on the topic of 'majic'.

I want to say member 'cug' is one...if I got it right. They are not wiccans, but again, a couple of them walk the esoteric path...(crowley, what not...and no these guys are not satanist).

Without knowing more, i cant say much more.


Peace

dAlen

[edit on 7-3-2007 by dAlen]



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by w810i
long story to make it short I'm desperate and considering a spell.


So you appear to be concerned with either the consequence of the spell and/or making sure that its done properly?

Peace

dAlen


Both- I wasnt sure where to come in this forum to find out about it.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
Both- I wasnt sure where to come in this forum to find out about it.


doing a search, it appears that the one dude that was into wicca, is banned.
Not saying there arent more people...i remember quite a few post awhile back...but it will be a matter of digging through threads not labeled wicca - basically its buried.

What may help, is to rephrase your question to see if you can get help on rituals.
Get Cug or someone to look at it...and let them know what your wanting.

They may be able to give you some insight into this as they have ritual experience, so it seems.

Peace

dAlen

- just remember, I think this may even be wiccan based...but the law of do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (things you send out, come back typically.)

Again, I have no idea what you want with your spell...so enough said.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by dAlen]



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I would rather not broadcast it out to everyone. That's why I asked specifically for members that were well versed in this type of thing. As I am not, outisde of casual reading. I have a book that lays it out in detail but I need to know if this is something that could actually work and if so what are the results of such an action.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
- just remember, I think this may even be wiccan based...but the law of do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (things you send out, come back typically.)

[edit on 7-3-2007 by dAlen]


That's the law of threefold return - whatever you send out comes back to you threefold - that's the Wiccan version.


w810i - u2u me if you wish, if you haven't found anyone, I may be able to help, I have some knowledge in this area. Will be away for the rest of today though.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
unfortunetly I do not have enough posts.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
I would rather not broadcast it out to everyone. That's why I asked specifically for members that were well versed in this type of thing. As I am not, outisde of casual reading. I have a book that lays it out in detail but I need to know if this is something that could actually work and if so what are the results of such an action.


if something like this actually works...hmmm.

Yes and no.

No it does not work the way you think...but yes it works better than you can 'imagine'.
and the last word is really the point.

First, I would like to say, I take a lot of the esoteric teachings to be pointing at something more like modern day science/physics. (Alot of teachings are parables)

The point really is about your intent and focus.
You know, Jesus said if you think it that is the same as if you do the action.

I know we are used to instant results and gratification...and this does not seem like anything but fairtail...but most of our lives are runned by this factor.

It all starts in the mind, and it influences everything, up to the illnesses in your body.

In my ATS blog I hint at the symbolic nature of esoterica and its impact in waking life.
With articles like the above on the evil eye.

So, its not a matter of which esoteric tradition is right...they all point to the same thing...discipline of the mind to achieve results...
Now, this goes a lot deeper than an instant candy machine or a technique to rule the world...this is about learning to rule your world internally...If the internal is not mastered than anything outside of that - for sure - wont be mastered.

Now, i admit, there is probably a whole different level still...on the level of technology and sacred symbols...this being more practical and really a 'technological' feat.

When you do anything, your mindset determines the outcome.
Esoterica/magic is what your mind makes it.

Those that 'carry' a lot of burden on them...may be 'harmed' as the kabbalist warned.
But in reality, they are digging in the unconscious mind and bringing up things that they may not be ready to see. Not that its dangerous, but if your not ready to see in the 'mirror clearly' then it can affect your psyche. (This initself can actually be an eye opener, though I will not recommend it to anyone.)

Having said that...I said what I could.

Have fun in your journey in life.

By the way - Soon enough you will have your points to U2U members...I dont think the requirment is to high. Just get to chatting.


Peace

dAlen



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
er... I`m kind of a beltaine and samhain wiccan these days (think christmas and easter catholic) but I`ve been practicing in one way or another since about `89. Maybe I can help? Shoot me a u2u thingy, I`ll be on and off here for a few hours.

Also, you may want to have a look over at witchvox.org - they have a lot of good resources avilable there.

Although.... my initial reaction is this: If it feels wrong beforehand, you probably should meditate a bit further on it before going through with it. Just a thought.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
grrr...which I could reply as to what it is I am contemplating doing. I'm sorry but I am not familiar with "esoteric" means. Could you clarify?



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
er... I`m kind of a beltaine and samhain wiccan these days (think christmas and easter catholic) but I`ve been practicing in one way or another since about `89. Maybe I can help? Shoot me a u2u thingy, I`ll be on and off here for a few hours.

Also, you may want to have a look over at witchvox.org - they have a lot of good resources avilable there.

Although.... my initial reaction is this: If it feels wrong beforehand, you probably should meditate a bit further on it before going through with it. Just a thought.


It's not that it feels wrong or anything like that. I am venturing into water over my head so to speak. I'm not wiccan. I was born christian and beleived in that until recently. I prayed about this issue several times and to be brunt it was like banging my head against the wall. Sooo I'm looking towards some other venues.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just spill it man...

Heres how it works, you have something that you want done right? you can use your will to make that thing happen. What you have to remember is that when you are making something happen general universal law dictates that a balance be achieved.

So remember what your true intentions are for doing this. If they are bad for someone else or bad for you then it's going to come back on you. If it is genuinly good for you or the person as far as your intent goes then good things will come of it.

The only reason for rituals is to focus your mind on what you are seeking to achieve. The rituals themselves hold little power its your will that does the work.
You are the one that is moving the energy to produce the desiered effect, not the ritual.

And please don't tell us it's to get a girl to fall in love with you, That will tick off a pagan fast
we concider that mind rape.

Otherwise spill the beans man tell us what you hope to achieve with this spell...



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I hope to regain what once was but was lost in a sea of confusion and disorientation.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
It's not that it feels wrong or anything like that. I am venturing into water over my head so to speak. I'm not wiccan. I was born christian and beleived in that until recently. I prayed about this issue several times and to be brunt it was like banging my head against the wall. Sooo I'm looking towards some other venues.


hmmmm. gotcha.

In that light, it strikes me that you may indeed be a bit over your head. Take a step back and consider the problem, and also consider your motivations. Dont let anger drive you.



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I have knowledge of this area, I'm a practicing wiccan - but you have to be more clear than the hints you've been throwing out for me to be able to help you.

I will not give advice on this without knowing what it is I am giving advice on.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join