It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love-Making Gets Green Light From Adult Stores!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
We've heard of green cars, green tourism and green weddings. But now get ready for green sex!

Greenpeace has released a list of strategies for "getting it on for the good of the planet," suggesting "you can be a bomb in bed without nuking the planet."

TreeHugger, an online magazine edited by Ontario's Michael Graham Richard, has just published a guide on "how to green your sex life." The famed adult store Good Vibrations announced last week they would no longer sell sex toys containing phthalates, controversial chemical plasticizers believed by some to be hazardous to humans and the environment alike.

"Green living is getting sexy," says Jacob Gordon, author of TreeHugger.com's recent green guide for the bedroom.

Getting sexy? You bet! Anything for the environment! What next? Green colored, eco friendly, recyclable, biodegradable condoms!! Hell! The extremes we go to, when all we've gotta do is just pack off those gas guzzling SUVs and use cycles more often. But of course, you can't have sex on a cycle can you?

Here's the full story!

Cheers!

[edit on 7-3-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I've never liked plastic.

I prefer the real thing.

What is the real thing?

I forgot.

It may be Lakanookie syndrome. I'm always sick.

join