It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So Im looking for some expert advice (well maybe not expert per say..) on matters that have happened in my place of residence. I'm posting a photo I took outside while screwing around with the night features on a digital camera I had at the time. I took 10 photos in the space of 30 seconds. 8 of the 10 photos were total blackness. 2 of the photos had these images on them. A few facts about that night to clear up any questions that may arise.

1. I dont smoke and there was no one with me.

2. It was crystal clear out. You could see the stars. No fog and it was not overcast.

3. I was outside for a very brief period. So there was no condensation that could have formed on the lens. Not too mention it was a warm summer night.

Ok those aside. I took the photos into my boss at the time who worked with digital cameras on a regular basis, he was at a loss as to what could have caused these things. So I know turn to you for help. When I look at these photos I can make out images within them. I'm wondering if anyone else can as well?

Photo #1

Photo #2

[edit on 6-3-2007 by w810i]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oooooo, sooooo spooky! It looks like flippin' smoke! Nothing paranormal here, fellas!!

OMFG!! LMAO!! I cannot believe that someone actually thought that smoke was paranormal...or whatever it was but THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
don't debunk without all the facts, and don't condescend either. can you put up some of the other photos for comparison. what were you taking a pic of? was it cold enough for you to see your breath? could it be insects flying too close to the shot? i've taken similar pics in the past that i can't explain by normal means, but also can't say for sure they are paranormal.

just trying to help!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, there does seem to be some burning [lit/glowing] objects in the lower portion of both photos, especially the lower right portion of the second.

A 1/2 second shutter speed with flash on, which is the case with both photos, will often make for some "oddities" upon viewing.

Can you shed some light on what the burning/glowing objects are in the lowers portions? [no pun intended]

???

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
WHy do you have matches if you dont smoke? were you realy that bored?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Is this a follow up to the airshow photo (i.e. did the strangeness follow you home)? Or is this connected to the Wiccan need (i.e. did the strangeness from the airshow follow you home and then you needed a spell to get rid of it)? Or does strange shtuff just always happen around you (without appearing strange to anyone else)? I think you are either reading WAY to much into stuff... or just wanting wierd stuff to happen to badly?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with Missingno. on this one.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Once again...I do not smoke. There are no matches showed in this. As for the burning items I do not know what they are. If you look at them closely you can see they are way out of the shot and to small to be matches. I like a lot of people have had there share of weird stuff happen. And no this is not connected to the ufo photo or wiccan question.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
do like the antelope or reindeer shape on the left of the second photo though... i love randon patterns in things like the froth from an empty beer glass for example

new topics

top topics

join