It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armstrong moon footage of a building ruin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Has anyone evaluated this footage of what appears to be structural ruins on the moon for authenticity?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I was just about to post this up too,

I really have know idea where or what this is from, anyone with more info on this clip ?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow very interesting, thanks for posting, anyone know anymore details about this video? Looks like its going to be big news.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

NAlexo (22 hours ago)
Armstrong's heartbeat reached 160bpm. NASA's explanation was that he was carrying 25kgs worth of samples, yet these are no more than 4kgs on the moon. Initially they were amazed by an array of landed discs perfectly alligned and tall beings in white suits. This is all recorded in their transmission to Houston which advises them to turn around and start working. Who do you think is going to go broke if existence of advanced noble species breaks out and we all unify on this planet?

Found this in the comments

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This was discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently, this is from a Spanish video that depicts what they might have seen. It seems to be a hoax, because the camera seems relatively still compared to the astronauts hopping around.

jra

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's definitely a fake. The footage quality looks nothing like any of the other Apollo 11 footage. Note the film effect placed over the footage with the lines and grain and what not. Most of the Apollo footage was video not film.

And as Rotoplooker pointed out. The camera moves too slow, plus the astronauts never carried the video camera around by hand as far as I can remember.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by jra]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
A for sure hoax. From 22 sec to about 58 sec you can see a street lamp in the background and a freind said he saw a car pass. Woulda been nice =/

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Moon? Which moon? The one created in Arizona as a filmset?

By the way, I am searching for the thread. in which discussed, whether moon landing was a truth or fake. Could someone post it please?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Please add to the discussion here, Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

Thanks.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join