It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who don't believe in psionics are annoying.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I really don't like when people don't believe in psi energy. People who do are not stupid and I for one believe in it. All you need is to draw in energy from an energy source and shape the energy into a ball before you do that you need to form a construct with your mind! All it takes is simple determination and much practice, this isn't impossible and I do believe the theory is possible and I can form a psi-ball and I feel as though that everyone is capable of doing it!

That being said, if you don't believe in it-- you don't have to but you should not make fun of the believers and do kamehamehas and hadukens and pretend like you're actually doing something.

Lots of this stuff is real but it has been fictionalized by TV shows to make it seem like pure fantasy.

This science has practical uses and is very good for telepathic communication.

I don't see why there are so many doubters of this study.

Peoples claims make sense, all it takes are simple constructs and psi energy balls.

That doesn't sound too hard does it?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You don't like it when someone doesn't believe in something you believe in, and can't back up with scientific evidence? In fact, those people are _stupid_?

It's not a science, it does not have practical purposes, because it is not real!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
You don't like it when someone doesn't believe in something you believe in, and can't back up with scientific evidence? In fact, those people are _stupid_?

It's not a science, it does not have practical purposes, because it is not real!

Hmm... did you read my first post? I said "people who don't believe in psionics are annoying." I never said that when they made thoughtful comments about psionics. I believe in the possibility of psionics but if you don't believe in them you should really get your eyes checked so that you can see a psi-ball and see them for yourself.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't believe in psionics. So now I'm annoying?

Gosh. You're so difficult!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I will beleive in psionics the day I see it in action, if you can only try to convince me it exists, then what is it good for. I live in reality, not in a manga comic book.

In this video, see a Chi master trying to prove it exists and getting his ass kicked. The bald guy beleive he can beat his opponent by throwing psi energy balls, without physically touching him. The karate dude thinks he can beat the bald guy with the more traditional punches in the face. Guess who wins?

[edit on 12-3-2007 by ufia]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I didn't see any "psi-ball" throwing
Just some old guy who could barely move getting his face mashed.

Was there a link with more information? I couldn't find any on YouTube.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I didn't see any "psi-ball" throwing
Just some old guy who could barely move getting his face mashed.

Was there a link with more information? I couldn't find any on YouTube.

You can see the same old guy demonstrating his ball throwing ability against his "students"
www.youtube.com...

He also appeared in a Japanese TV show about martial arts. Be advised his mysterious Chi power demonstration gets really ridiculous in this video.
www.youtube.com...

Basically he was challaging a MMA fighter to pay 500000 yen (about US $4200) for a fight against him.

First link I posted was the result of it, the poor Chi master got knocked back to reality.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well without proper training what are you doing with this energy? I think that it is a waste to create psi balls for no other reason thain just because you can.

I don't want to get off on a rant here but. Yes I believe in Psi energy I call it something much different and there is a purpose for being able to do this. To just create a construct in your mind with no focus on it's intent or no value to your will is simply folly.

Ancient orders long ago realised this phenominon and shaped and molded it into a constructive path. They had a use for drawing out and forming energy. Today however I see more and more people using these techniques to just create illusion and spin paper.

If you want to create psi balls and spin little wheels thats fine but when you realise all that wasted energy can be put fort to much better use then you will see why every human has this ability within them. There is a purpose, and not one that is self serving.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
lol ufia thanks for those other clips.
The first one looked awful. He should move to California where there is a bigger selection of actors to use as plants. Those guys totally looked like they were faking it.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
A bit of clarification, Maverickhunter... is stuff like what's in the video what you were referring to?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
A bit of clarification, Maverickhunter... is stuff like what's in the video what you were referring to?

Nah but I caught a little energy on a digital camera that was forming then it fizzled away :| so that's all that I can do. I like the thrill of it and I like it because it makes me feel more energetic. I believe in the science and though it's not what they say it is though.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is a test. I have replied the author of this thread with psi energy transmissions. What did I say to you?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
This is a test. I have replied the author of this thread with psi energy transmissions. What did I say to you?

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrreee...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrreee...

You are correct!

top topics

join