It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DU Dust - the truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Every American who cares about our troops should watch this film. Everyone who cares about the innocent civilians who live in the countries where these weapons are used should watch this film. And everyone who cares about the hatred of Americans that may result from the effects of our government's actions in using these weapons, should watch this film. Is there a cover-up? You bet your bottom dollar there is.

This breaks my heart. As someone who has spent two years living in Vietnam I saw the destruction that is still ongoing from Agent Orange. lives on. We must ban these weapons. Our future depends on it.

Google Video Link

[edit on 6-3-2007 by deessell]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm a bit of a Luddite.

Here is the link to the video.

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There's a lot of medical research (about 40 years worth) that proves that DU is harmless and not radioactive - it's dangerous as a heavy metal and all metals are dangerous that way.

DU is inhaled as it is impacted and the symptoms are that of heavy metal poisoning, this is a problem consistent with many armors being highly impacted.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I appreciate your contribution but did you watch the video? NO, you didn't otherwise you would not make a comment like that.

Please watch the video. It may change your mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
I appreciate your contribution but did you watch the video? NO, you didn't otherwise you would not make a comment like that.

Please watch the video. It may change your mind.

I can't here, but unless it's arguing against DU because it's a heavy metal then it's wrong. The arguments of "radiation poisoning" are bogus. There really are NO other arguments I have ever seen against DU.

new topics

top topics

join