It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't access the chat now. (Chat Is Closed)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wasn't in chat today.

Maverickhunter is out of his mind.

I was at school all day till 4.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'll be the first to admit today was an "off day" in chat.

I was there when everything started taking a turn in the wrong direction, and didn't realize how strongly it was affecting another member.

I was browsing the forum and missed out on the meat of it, but I caught the tail end where it did start being a tad bit aggressive...

Maybe a break from chat is a good idea. I miss it terribly - but I'd prefer a break than having to lose chat altogether because someone didn't let a topic die an honorable death out of respect for another.

Once again - Maverickhunter - sorry if I contributed to the uncomfortable situation inadvertantly.

*very sad right now*

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Well I can't find it now, but the user said watch bts

Off with his head!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Enough.

What is this? Chat closes for a bit so the petty childish behavior gets moved here?

The owners of the site are evaluating what will happen next. We'll all find out when they've spoken about it.

That's all there is to it.

Honestly, if this was your site and you offered a free perk to members and they decided to use it to violate the T&C's, what would you do? I think some people forgot that the rules of the site apply to the chat as well. That's a real shame. Chat wasn't put there so people could play schoolgirl games and make fun of people. Members are made to feel welcome on ATS and that goes for chat as well. Why is that hard to understand?

And then someone has the gall to blame it on the guy who was being harassed? GROW UP.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Perhaps raise the post numbers again? .. Perhaps make it so only people that have made to the "second level" of their bar (red color = applauses) ? to ensure "mature" people get in?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

And then someone has the gall to blame it on the guy who was being harassed? GROW UP.

Yeah , after he accuses me of being on chat when I was at school all day.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Originally posted by Djarums

Yeah , after he accuses me of being on chat when I was at school all day.

EXCUSE ME, where did I say that? did I ever say that in my posts? I think I am speaking perfect english, and that you are assuming lies.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What, who the heck is "you guys"? I don't even know you.

You're someone else in the chat who was violating the T&C. One of the rules of the T&C of the site I believe is to not insult other members, and I do believe that's what you wanted and intended to do.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What, who the heck is "you guys"? I don't even know you.

You're someone else in the chat who was violating the T&C. One of the rules of the T&C of the site I believe is to not insult other members, and I do believe that's what you wanted and intended to do.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
With all the petty bickering going on in this thread, you ARE NOT helping your cause here.

As was mentioned earlier, this is now in the hands of the Admins. We just need to see where they take us on the issue.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
By Way Of Bad Example

Wow, this is almost as bad as chat!

Sort of makes SO's point if you ask me.

The admins have spoken.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join