It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

testing mind altering chems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hey everyone,
this is my first post on here. a few years ago me and my wife had an experience where it was obvious we had been drugged with something. its kind of a long story but it made us hallucinate some of the most evil things, words like "kill yourself" "get out!!!" we'd hallucinate on the walls. very demonic images and stuff, kind of hard to explain. anyone else had anything like this happen to them?

thank you, i've searched everywhere on this subject and i can't find anything.
l00cid

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah, I think they called it Blotter Acid.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
man i've taken lsd 100 times...this wasnt any acid

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A reminder:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, ... etc. are strictly forbidden.

Please refrain from comments or responses which reference personal usage, and/or experiences with illegal substances.

Thank you.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Really, I was just being humorous. (Or trying). But rules are rules.

[edit on 6/3/07 by MajesticJax]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There are some extremely powerful hallucinogens out there that can be slipped into drinks and are tasteless or barely can be tasted. It would have to be something more potent than '___' to have you freaking out that badly. Watch your cup, never leave it even for a second, that's all it takes. THey had a program about drugging peoples drinks on NBC the guy was sitting there talking to the women at the table and he was able to drug their glasses without them noticing.

Time for a sippy cup!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
well i believe it probably was slipped into our drinks. i think its more than just say a cruel joke because these people who i believe did it to us acted very strange and followed us, lots of people followed us actually. its really kind of a long story, sorry...im just still confused over this incident in my life.
thanks

top topics

join