It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden doesn't exist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden doesn't control these terrorist strikes and they are not controlled terrorist strikes and suicide bombing happen instantaneously around the world every day no one is behind it! If Osama is controlling this, then prove it.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
who said osama was controlling or in charge of all terrorist strikes in the world? i've never read such a claim

to deny osamas involvement in terrorism in general on the other hand.. is just ignorant

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
who said osama was controlling or in charge of all terrorist strikes in the world? i've never read such a claim

to deny osamas involvement in terrorism in general on the other hand.. is just ignorant

Well they said UBL was responsible for the attacks based on the intelligence that they received. I want for people to prove me wrong in how I think in how I say that 9-11 happened because of faulty intelligence and misinterpretations of warnings given by double agents. They let the attack happen to propell America into the new century or you could say that or that the attacks were orchestrated in such a way that the United States were a victim of its own government.

To deny the terrorist organization would be ignorant but to say that it is not a psi-ops would be even more ignorant. What side would you agree with? The one side saying that our government is responsible or that they had faulty intelligence so much so that they couldn't foresee a future attack? They should have pinned this one conflict down and have stopped it.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

I agree that theres something fishy about Osama bin Laden. I'm not saying he doesnt exist, but the way the media presented simply gave America someone to blame for 9/11. And now they reckon he's simply died? Theres something strange there...

P.s. Love your Avatar Maverickhunter ^^

Love your avatar ^^

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Yeah I agree. They say that UBL died but then again they still show videos that show him claiming to be the perpetrator of 9-11 and all of these terrorist attacks. I only see him to be one of the many men who claim to be the head of the terrorist organization when I believe there is no terrorist organiztion and all it is is a bunch of training camps, that he and a few other select people run, to combat the Western nations. They are not a organized terrorist group, because i believe that these people can do these things on their own without being given orders from Al-queda, and that most claims about them are false.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He definitely does exist. The government gave over 4 billion dollars to him and his friends from 78-83 to fight against the USSR occupation.

The only reason he took responsibility for 9/11 is because it furthered his Islamic Revolution agenda.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Charles Lee]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You folks are so funny. Reverse logic Maverick....It does not work that way.

Why do I have to prove ANYTHING to you. He exists, his family is one of the richest in the world, they exist.

He fought in Afghanastan in the late 70's into the 80's funded by the US...UK...AUS...and more to fight the communists.

The communists exist

The US...UK...AUS exist

Afghanastan exists

The Russians existed in Afghansastan until OBL and his plucky little muslo-cons ran them the hell out of there.

Please MAV...deny ignorance and THINK before posting.

Now, prove to me that YOU exist...come on I dare you..prove it...P R O O O V E it!!

M.Agenda!

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Midwest Agenda]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You know i think the security/spy agencies of the world and the intelligence community at large are by far the biggest threat to the security of the average human being on this planet.

The more money and resources that are poured into agencies that are a law unto themselves... the more terror the world will know.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Tell that he doesn't exist to the people that had a family member die on 9/11

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I would think it is fair to say. we wished he didnt exist.
But eather way someone like him would come along and hate us more
so we are screwed one way or another

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Osama certainly did exist, and was a CIA operative for a very long time. He is almost certainly dead, but is just too good a boogey man for the propagandists to stop using him now.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The person asking for proof that Osama Bin Ladin was looking for attention. For a while it was the US goverment that was trying to sweep him under the rug. See where that got us. Hes gonna end up being an urban legend.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
bin laden is real
bin laden has staged many terrorists strikes

what isn't real is the assumption that all terrorism is connected somehow. this is probably a figment of the american mindset that cannot deal with a loose assembly of enemies instead of a vast superpower such as the soviet union.

OBL is real, some people just tend to give him more credit than he is due

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For those who haven't noticed,

It's Osama's 50th birthday today...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

So maverick I ask of you, how can someone who does not exist celebrate a birthday? Not that he will be celebrating much trapped like a dog in a cave somewhere or better yet.....dead.

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

OK everybody on 3
lets give the terrorist a big Happy 50
Ill bet we can get Whitney Houston to sing

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
can someone post the proof that bin laden was behind 911? thanks!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda

So maverick I ask of you, how can someone who does not exist celebrate a birthday? Not that he will be celebrating much trapped like a dog in a cave somewhere or better yet.....dead.

M.Agenda!

I was wondering whether osama Bin Laden exists in how they said he exists. I am asking if the terrorist regime he is running really does cover across all of that span of nations or they are single terrorist cells ran by a group and not affiliated with Al-queda.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

He doesn't seem like a gentle, caring Pisces to me at all. To think he shares the same star sign as Albert Einstein.

From a website...
www.astrology-online.com...

"...Any rebellion they make against convention is personal, however, as they often times do not have the energy or motivation to battle against the Establishment..."

So there it is folks. Proof that Osama couldn't have done 9/11. He wouldn't have the energy!

new topics

top topics

join