It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien docu top of google videos list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Now this makes a change if you ever look at the google videos top 100 it is usually filled with the most pointless crap, sometimes 9/11 documentaries or Aaron Russo's Freedom to Facism get in their before the mods have it removed. Now an aliens show is on there, taken from the History channel, so its only going to go so far, but it makes a change to see something interesting on the google top 100 that the other rubbish, maybe the average citizen does have better taste than the tabloid media tries to lead us to believe

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thankyou for sharing this. The only time I ever go to GoogleVideo or UTube is when someone puts a link here in this forum. Thanks again.
-cwm

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Now this is a real change, what is happening at Google Videos. The Ancient Aliens clip is still number 1, and now a UFO documentary is number 2!!!!!!!!!!

Russos Freedom to Facism is back in the top 100 list, until their mods remove it..again. And Loose Change is back in the top 100. They must have deleted 9/11 Mysteries again, it was in the list yesterday. Everytime the mods remove Loose Change it gets back in the list a few days later.

Its a change to see 2 actual docus in the top 2 spots. The top 100 is usually just full of pointless witless crap

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is great. The Aliens and UFO documentaries have been removed by the mods on Google videos, those clips aren't on the list at all now, obviously deleted from the list. They seem determined to keep the brainless thrash occupying their top 100. Anyhow 911 Mysteries has now taken the Number 1 spot on their top 100 videos. It must be annoying them that people are thinking too much. Stop watching those investigative documentaries, you might learn something, they might start you thinking. Just watch all the other clips of blond girls dancing!!!!

I expect the Aliens and UFO clips to make a reappearance soon in their list.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thats why like (carewemust) i choose not to even goto google vid or utube
less posted here. Thanks for sharing the info

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The vids are still live, but I guess you're saying that they've been superceded in popularity. They probably get ranked by how many views are received in a given span of time? If Google really does begin take UFO and Alien related vids off-line intentionally, it means that they were ordered to do so by someone in power. If you think about it, Google has information coursing through it's global network that could jeopardize virtually anything that a government would like to keep secret, if a powerful enough information processing computer were applied. An alien who wanted to know all about mankind could just run a hypercharged search for a few minutes. It might blow Google's network though, like that NOMAD probe did to the Enterprise's computer in the original Star Trek series.

Originally posted by golddragnet
This is great. The Aliens and UFO documentaries have been removed by the mods on Google videos, those clips aren't on the list at all now, obviously deleted from the list. They seem determined to keep the brainless thrash occupying their top 100. Anyhow 911 Mysteries has now taken the Number 1 spot on their top 100 videos. It must be annoying them that people are thinking too much. Stop watching those investigative documentaries, you might learn something, they might start you thinking. Just watch all the other clips of blond girls dancing!!!!

I expect the Aliens and UFO clips to make a reappearance soon in their list.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
The vids are still live, but I guess you're saying that they've been superceded in popularity. They probably get ranked by how many views are received in a given span of time? If Google really does begin take UFO and Alien related vids off-line intentionally, it means that they were ordered to do so by someone in power.

I was saying that google deleted them off their top 100 list. If you watch that list a clip never goes from the top 10 to being out of the top 100 in 1 day, they go down the charts slowly. Those 2 clips were 1 and 2 and then they eren't even in the top 100 the day after. The fact that they are in 1 and 2 spots means they will get more and more views so they can't really suddenly go out of the top 100. It happens to the 9/11 movies all the time also, but it never happens to the real crappy clips of girls dancing and so on.
So they do have moderators who remove the clips from the list.
By the way, if you go to the bbc forums pages you will find they remove threads that ever refer to anything such as 9/11 or aliens or anything that the government mightn't like. I have had threads relating to Crop Cirlces and Free-energy removed by the BBC, stuff that you imagine wouldn't be modded at all. I do think that it is the same mentality as at Google, they don't want us to learn too much.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah i've seen this many times also, its often blatantly obvious as well, but the top 100 list is such rubbish most of the time that it defies logic, various clips have been up there for as long as i can remember, even some stuff with poor ratings seems to cling to the top 100 like a bad smell.

top topics

join