It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the problem with bein a member on ats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think his speak is more of the Hoodite than Finnish. Learn to type with all your fingers not just the thumbs and people will understand better.

mikell

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
How did this guy manage to get 1000+ points...?

I'm no CSI, but I think the fact that we're on the second page of this thread already is a clue.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Word, G! The world be suckin', hata. My parents be gettin' on my nerves too!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia

"Parents just don't understand!"

I bee thuh best at typing of the words in englush for reading pleshure of the ats peepole i mayke alot of fun of.

IS NICE!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoBrandonRaps

Originally posted by Paresthesia

"Parents just don't understand!"

I bee thuh best at typing of the words in englush for reading pleshure of the ats peepole i mayke alot of fun of.

IS NICE!!!!!!!!

HOMIE YOU DONT NO WUT ITS LYK!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
C'mon playaz, don't be hatin on dem brothaz, they just keepin' it real, ya feel me? They be spittin' in a different langauge, datz da stuff da suites them, let em do they thang

remember, homies, freedom of spittin'

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yo dog

I didn't know they had hoods' in Finland. Do they wear their pants around their asses and call women bitches and hos' too? Are you sure you're not K-Fed?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Broward county stand up!! that boy goldrush made this song! ya'll look out for that n*gga he bringin heat!! its the rushhour Bia'ches!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Umm....

Yo?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow. He certainly has a way with words.

It would also appear that he has almost no tolerance for different view points. I disagree with a lot of what ATS says, but I don't go making threads about it.

I would try to translate it for him, but I'm not well versed in anything but proper English and a few Ciphers.
Sorry!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yo man I give u props. Dis site is off the heezy for sheezy dat bush be smokin the rock he aint no lizard and aint no fools on dis sit been abdukted by aliens dey jus make dat shizzle up fo sure some of the peeps on dis site are wack down wit amerikkka fo shizzle

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I rarely reply to badly written OPs, but I would like to make this one suggestion:

Punctuation.

I understand that English is not your first language, but I know that your original language uses punctuation. Would it be asking too much for me to request that you simply use periods at the end of sentences?

If you can actually learn Ebonics from listening to music, then I know you can learn punctuation from reading posts here at ATS.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
This must be a goof right???

I was sitting here having a glass of wine...reading, shaking my head, laughing, really! I think you're right, from chat blow-ups to intelligent grammar rants…

It must be a Goof Night, or a full moon?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yo dawg, I be readin yo post, i agree fo sho.

Wuz up with all the haters hatin' on my hood?

They be talkin bout america this america that.

These G's need to learn some respect fo shizzle.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
yo my boy be settin yall strate he be da 1 yall be getting all dat 411 frum. he be 4 reel

i be on dis ats jist to be laffin at da hommies dat be posing da crzziie stuph.

gangsta inda house!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Lone, is that a gun or are you happy to see me?

Then, there are those who can type but flirt.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's a conspiracy, the 'hoods' are taking over ATS.... run for your life....

Which government would not like the idea of keep track of its population?
The more moral ones?

Keeping tags on it's people is an advantage to both evil or benevolent governments, its their intentions for its usage that are in question. I think it is likly to get abused without strict policing of the system being used.

Its good to have a little caution.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Lone, is that a gun or are you happy to see me?

Then, there are those who can type but flirt.

Hi love, long time no see. No that is not a gun. I am just happy to see you they don't make guns that big do they?

By the way its not just a big gun, but I know how to use it!

Sorry for going off topic, but dg deserved a LOT of attention!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OP
BTW on the english language. That fake ghetto slang is tranparent. Do not try so hard next time to get attention in a negative way. Here on ATS we are all similar in the same aspect. We, as a virtual community, have our own real lives. Personally, my life is no different here on ATS than in real life, but for some, they try to become a different person just to recieve extra attention. As far as your ebonics is concerned, it is a little over the top and very unconvincing.

Enlish is one of the easiest languages to learn. Contrary to US belief, English is not a dificult language by any means. Phonetic languages are more dificult to learn and therefore not used as a global language. The slang you are using is definately from a specific cultural group found here in the United States. I know many foreigners who cannot believe that the United States has such a difference in language. Anyhow, just voicing my opinion politely and stating that I do not believe that you are for real.

[edit on 3/7/2007 by AlphaAnuOmega]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The boys from Finland are always hard
We got game in the day cuz its always dark
wanting nuthin in life but to b ligit
dont qoute none of dat bushyt

:shk:

[edit on 7-3-2007 by rich1974]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>