It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Regression Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is there anyone on this forum who can do past life regressions through the internet for free? If so U2U me please.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I would think that such a thing would be impossible...aside from maybe hypnotising you over the phone...while willing to do so....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, I've heard of people being able to find out past lives, spirit guides, aura's, ect. from a picture of the person or animal. I've never tried with animals, but I can read Aura's of a person with a picture.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaWolfe
Well, I've heard of people being able to find out past lives, spirit guides, aura's, ect. from a picture of the person or animal. I've never tried with animals, but I can read Aura's of a person with a picture.

I can read my own aura too, but I guess no one is able to do this?? Does anyone know of any helpful hints or tips on how to find out one's own past life(s)? And speaking of past lives, I was trying to meditate yesterday but it didn't really work, because there was a lot of background noise in the house. I was able to get a few minutes in though, and in those few minutes, I asked to see my past lives, but didn't get a response. So I stopped meditating for the day, because I was frustrated. But, when I went to bed, I tried to meditate again and I asked the same question, and I got an image of a man, that seemed like he was in his mid 30's and working the coal mines or it could have been in a train station in the middle of the night. I couldn't really tell from where or what era he was from, he was wearing clothes as if he was in Europe somewhere. I have no idea if this was a past life of mine or just an image. Because I had just seen the Lord of the Rings, so my thoughts could have been misenterpeted (sp?).

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
indeed i tried that before, by falling into a trance and getting a sensation of falling down, and i asked to see my past live(s).. all i remember was being in a white-ish dress (im a boy now) on a ship (pirate ship? probably not) the year was clear to me but i forgotten it by the time i got up.. it was in the 1670's or 1770's... then another image was of this sculpture carved out of a rock.. of a person.. but the person was rectangular like one of the aztec drawings.. thats about all i got out of my regression ..
i should try again tonight since you sparked my interest in this subject again

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I once found a website (sorry did not bookmark it) that you type your birthdate in and it tells you of what you did in a past life. I typed mine in and it said I had been a person who used my intellect to rip off people and that in this life I would be poor but have to be generous to make up for it, I thought that my hubby had really messed up when he married me since anyone married to me would be doomed to be poor, I then entered my husbands birthdate (we are 2 years apart and totally different months and days) figuring his would tell of good stuff proving this thing to be so fake his was the same. Well one thing for sure we are definitely poor.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaWolfe

What does my avatar tell you? hehe!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
you can't read an aura by looking at someones picture.
maybe if you took a picture that see's peoples aura's or if you were there in person. i also heard the pictures were fake and that you cant see the aura through photography

top topics

join