It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there have been Alien forces at work on the Moon? Some strange and large NASA images.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by VType

Well I guess by annomolis I mean strange by a earthen nature as in can we point to an occurance or image here on earth to say it could be a natural phonomena.

Of course we can't compare the Moon, to good ol' Mother Earth.
Earth has active tectonic activity and erosion.
The moon has neither.

Kind of like comparing apples to oranges.

Lex

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

What I'm saying is that even in the most basic of archeological sites, even a few buildings are found within some kind of overall social or structural context. On Earth, they're situated near fresh water sources. They're not usually high up on mountains.

OK. Here's a pic of Valles Marineris by ESA. What do you say to this...?

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't require too much imagination!!

Check it out here

Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
OK. Here's a pic of Valles Marineris by ESA. What do you say to this...?[...]

it doesn't require too much imagination!!

I say.....its not a picture, as in, photograph of an actual place. It is a representation of data collected through other telemetry sources.

If the interpretation requires any imagination at all....your engaged in nothing more than picking out bunnies in the clouds.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
With many of these images, particularly those where a perspective is "interpolated" from other images and data, there are going to be some processing artifacts introduced, especially closer toward the edges of the image. Resolution is lost and things tend to get more pixilated. Round and smooth edges take on square or sawtooth shapes, depending on the processing algorithms.

In this regard, I tend to go with the experts who originally processed the images. If the ESA isn't waving any flags about discovering amazing cities with pyramids, etc., then they probably aren't really there. After all, it would be quite a feather in the ESA's cap to beat NASA to the punch and discover clear and unambiguous evidence of a past alien civilization on Mars, wouldn't it? Incredibly historic, in fact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join