It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libby found guilty in CIA leak case

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Libby found guilty in CIA leak case

news.yahoo.com

Former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby has been found guilty in the CIA leak case.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Libby was convicted today of obstruction, perjury and lying to the FBI an investigation into the leak of a CIA operative's identity.

Expected to be aired at noon.

Go here: www.yahoo.com...

Found him guilty... what's next? What's going to happen with D. Cheney? How far will this go?

(I apologize for the short comment, but it's only 2min. old)

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/6/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That was fast Infoholic! I hope Dick Cheney gets what he deserves - besides going to hell when he dies...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, was accused of lying and obstructing the investigation into the 2003 leak of CIA operative Valerie Plame's identity to reporters.

Ok hows is this any different than when our own president clinton was accused of lying and obstructing an investigation? So if you go on that then nothing will or should happen to him. As I have said before anyone who is in prison today for lying and obstructing justice should be set free giving the fact nothing happen to clinton for it.

Why should others get into trouble. Our system is a joke.

news.yahoo.com

(edit to shorten link)

[edit on 6-3-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

MMP

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what happens to Cheney.

Is it just me or does anyone else want to make OWN3D. pictures of Scooter Libby? Maybe we could have a contest!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Our system has become a joke, and it is lying Presidents like Clinton and Bush that have made it that way. Imo, it goes all the way back to Watergate. The same dirty slimeballs are still running our country now as then.

People follow the examples set by their leaders. There is no "do as I say not as I do" reality. The moral decline of America can be traced directly to its leadership.

Who do you think Libby was lying and obstructing for? The treasonous activities of, imo, the biggest slimeball in America, his boss, Dick Cheney. That is where the responsibility for this mess really lies.

And don't try to tell me its no big deal that Plame was outed. Its treason, though probably the least of the treasonous acts committed by our Vice President. I'm sure if you asked him, though, he would say he did it "for the good of the country." What bullocks!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The blood clot timing with Scooter Libby's conviction tells me Cheney is about to resign. I think Condi Rice will replace Cheney and she will be the front runner in the Republican presidential field.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Our system has become a joke, and it is lying Presidents like Clinton and Bush that have made it that way. Imo, it goes all the way back to Watergate. The same dirty slimeballs are still running our country now as then.

And yet again, as happened with the 06 elections putting the Democrats in charge of Congress, the people have spoken. I'm not saying it did much, but the people definitely sent a stern message to our government.

"We" will not stand for these atrocities to continue.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

"We" will not stand for these atrocities to continue.

What will they do in 2008? Vote for the democrats who will have not did what they were elected for (get out of Iraq, repeal of fascists laws, impeachment) but pursue the police state or vote for the republicans, the same bunch of corrupt bastards?

I vote revolution in 2008 or Ron Paul, the only one that would be able to save the USA and all countries that the US foreign policies affects (Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela) and a new investigation of 9/11 to bring the criminals to justice. (Bush administration, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission, FED, CIA, FBI, Guiliani, ect...)

And then it will be more than Libby in jail, it will be the whole bunch of globalists.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No matter what happens, you can be sure that Dubya's pardon list will be one of the longest in history. I'll bet Libby will never see a day in jail. As for Cheney and the other criminals, only time will tell if they get indicted. This seems to be a good time for a diversion (false flag op) to divert attention from the ongoing scandals.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So does this mean he's officially a traitor to the United States and will be punished accordingly?

He'll probably end up with one of those traitor severance packages.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
eh, bush will probably pardon him on his way out of office.

friends of friends sort of deal id bet, and its not like they advertise that fact to us.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Scooter will never see a day in jail. This case will be appealed until he is found not guilty by judges sympathetic to the administration.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
STOP SAYING SCOOTER LIBBY ! Argh !

Why must they all say scooter ! WHY WHY WHY.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
O.k. so the Right is crying like a buncha babies and the Left is walking around with a smile....And I can call this before it happens. This guy is a fall guy for the administration and part of the covert deal is he takes the fall and Bush pardons his rear just like Clinton...What a joke?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well, Bush Inc. found their scapegoat, Libby.
Ever notice that when something huge goes wrong with Bush Inc. one guy gets blamed and then resigns or is jailed?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
No matter what happens, you can be sure that Dubya's pardon list will be one of the longest in history. I'll bet Libby will never see a day in jail. As for Cheney and the other criminals, only time will tell if they get indicted. This seems to be a good time for a diversion (false flag op) to divert attention from the ongoing scandals.
For what? They pardoned themselves!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
More then just Libby should be found quilty.

Unfortunatlt it will end with one sacrificial lamb and the rest making out unscathed. Oh well, you can not say that they aren't good at what they do.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
The blood clot timing with Scooter Libby's conviction tells me Cheney is about to resign. I think Condi Rice will replace Cheney and she will be the front runner in the Republican presidential field.
Thats exactly what I thought might happen. This will be her big chance to bring about the complete plan of NWO.Whats really sickning is if she ends up as PRESIDENT before the next elections.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
IS this going to fall on cheney at all?
AT ALL?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join