It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Official Bilderberg Rumours Thread**

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Back in 2006 one of the big news sites in the Scandinavian country Norway reported on the attendance of a Norwegian politician who is among the winners of the recent election in Norway, and who becomes part of the new Norwegian government that got formed today (September 30th 2013).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A friend of my was offered to become a member of this group, he was at the time a well known researcher, and was known to obtain information that many couldn't obtain.

Whether he was offered this to curb his research at the time is at yet to be determined.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

Researcher of what exactly?

Who did he work for?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Independent researcher, intelligence matters, government, UFOs etc. He has published articles here and there, but he has dropped off the radar and I lost contact with him. He was officially involved in the intelligence community and diplomatic services when he was younger.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

Well he would have to had been one of the top brass to get such an invitation, and I'm talking about existing in the "cocktails with the 1%" category.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The groups isnt really that surprising as to account for a grand NWO plan or something. Its just a meating between people who have economical and political interests, and that want these interests to see the day light. In history we can see cases like these, where lords and rich people gathered to talk and make deals, its been going on since like...forever. Now dont tell me that the NWO was a plan since the 13th century now

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: spines

My review of attendence records indicate a definite overlap in memberships between the Bilderberg and
the New York City & Washington DC based Council on Foreign Relations.

I further note a heavy membership in the US State Department, National Security Council and NeoCon or Atlanticist Think Tanks for both organizations. I think the CFR is the senior organization in membership and influence, it may be Bilderberg is just a regional or seasonal offshoot of it.

The question is what is the CFR, who is on it and how do they recruit? They are definitely pro-war or pro-intervention everywhere practically.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
These despicable men and women under Satan's control will soon face judgment for their actions..

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZimZam
The groups isnt really that surprising as to account for a grand NWO plan or something. Its just a meating between people who have economical and political interests, and that want these interests to see the day light. In history we can see cases like these, where lords and rich people gathered to talk and make deals, its been going on since like...forever. Now dont tell me that the NWO was a plan since the 13th century now

Those who know about the cycle of mankind or the "Great Year", as the Greeks called it, go back to Egyptian times.

Ever heard of the "Age of Aquarius"?? We're going into it now: a time of Collectivism, rapid change, electricity/ technology and bisexuality. It's also been called the "New Age", the "Brave New World" and the "New Order" - all names for the same thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spines

The problem should be that world leaders meet behind. Close doors to plan out world events and feel you shouldn't know about it. What are you looking for? I don't think bush was at the meeting like "...Ok, so the death camps open in March?"

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
They experimented on Estonia with the all-in-one card, and they want to take that worldwide.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Should I use this for the 2019 Bilderberg Conference, or may I make it its own thread??

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
((Bilderberg))

They're all mostly freed masons (from egypt, babylon, germany, etc)

Knight templars for the establishment of third temple.

NWO is JWO.

Dates:

Sept 11, 1990
Sept 11, 2001
Sept 11, 2012
Sept 11, 2023
Sept 11, 2034
Sept 11, 2045..

get the idea.

1/3 3/5 5/7 7/9 9/11

mostly odd dates

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi,
I am very serious and you are very lucky to even read this post.
If you want evolve and become God again to defeat the evil, safe your families from the darkness.
Go and share this webpage: makehumangodagain.wordpress.com .
A web blog provide forbidden knowledge wisdom of life, of you human body and everything related.
Verify it, do not laugh it because you will regret !

Become God Again

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jan 3rd 2022 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>