It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Official Bilderberg Rumours Thread**

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I heard they were going to be meeting in Greece somewhere on Youtube.. and I quote the spammer:

"Bilderberg 2009: Greece. May 14-17. (Vouliagmeni,Nafsika Astir Palace hotel)"

The only true way we will know it is taking place, is when there's a media blackout.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by ShoopDaWhoop]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Interesting link here:
www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spines

the guest list consists of the "who's who" among political and corporate leaders.

Basically the people who get to "map out" what the future holds for the world economically, socially and politically.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Did you notice that the CEO of googdle was there this year?

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Herman Van Rompuy: Europe's first president to push for 'Euro tax'

leaked document from the Bilderberg group forces a statement

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Just interested in other peoples thoughts. if its important enough could someone please repost as a new topic, i cant as im still a new member, but i think its important for people to know about, thank you.

[edit on 11,22,2009 by neo5842]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have a question!

Where did Herman Van Rompuy come from? He barely makes any potential candidate lists and out of nowhere gets a unanimous vote for the EU presidency. Just days before the appointment he visited the Castle of the Valley of the Duchess for a meeting apparently held by the Builderburg group. Well anyway I want to be the first to welcome all Europeans to the United States of Europe. In fact, one of the first statements Rompuy made was that Europe needed to be a federation like the US.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well obviously, if theyre so secret they dont even have a proper NAME (theyre only called bilderberg cuz thats the name of the hotel where their first meeting was scheduled) you wouldnt expect them to have a website, let alone a BRASS PLATE lol
sorry
hello
im new round here, this place seems quite immense
i was reading the BBC link and couldnt help but quote spark:
" why shouldn't we expect that the rich and powerful organise things in their own interests? It's called capitalism "
smart guy

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am looking into this council of 7 .can someone give me a sight to lookup or post info.thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spines

It is hush hush for sure. Rockafeller thanked the media for keeping quiting about it all and actually admitted he and others were building a new world.

The Rockafellers are for sure members. There hasn't been an official guest list but the little info that comes out mentions "heads of industry". So this would for sure bring the Rockafeller dynasty into the loop.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
the new world order is coming and i think obama declaring martial law is a definite step towards elit's domination

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hi folks!

Is there any info on where this year's BB meeting might take place?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

NWO? It is not coming it is here. Can anyone tell me what you would do if they today got their armies together and took everything over. Some have weapons, others are stupid. In the end, we must be wise and recognize that our parents and grand parents really screwed up. Now we have to deal with it and we shall succeed.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The real hidden power base is in central London, in a couple of streets behind Charing Cross. This is what we have called the John Adam Street Gang, where the RSA (Royal Society of the Arts, patron the queen and president prince Phillip), and Adelphi House are located (amongst others).

Corporations in these buildings or connected to them include London Links, Agora Projects, Ark Academies, Marshall Wace hedge fund, Veolia (provides water to 135 million people), Financial Risk Management (involved in scalar research and zero point energy), DWP, Energy Future Holdings, Cookson Group, Franklin Templeton Investments (289 billion a year), Smith and Nephew, ....they have networks reaching across the globe.

Indications so far is that they are all corrupt.

At least three have been taken to court by the US government.

The London School of Economics was also founded in Adelphi House and the International Institute for Strategic Studies began life at the RSA.

For more detailed information on this go to 'The John Adam Street Gang' at life in the mix:

www.lifeinthemixtalk.com...

A text on the history of the area, 'The Literary History of the Adelphi and its neighbourhood' is available on the 'John Adam St Gang: Crown Control' scribd account here:

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by caz111]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
George Galloway,the Scottish MP knows about the Bilderberg Group-not sure that any othger British MP's give a stuff about it,though.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by parsman
George Galloway,the Scottish MP knows about the Bilderberg Group-not sure that any othger British MP's give a stuff about it,though.

Galloway doesn't take Bilderberg seriously. I emailed him a few times last year, regarding Lord Mandelsons presence at last years Bilderberg and never heard anything. He never mentions it on his radio show, which is all quite annoying as I'm a massive Galloway fan

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
According to the renown Jim Tucker, Bilderberg 2010 will be held in Sitiges, Spain from June 3-6

Source Link

The Bilderberg group will conduct its annual meeting June 3-6 in Sitges, Spain (a small, exclusive resort town about 20 miles from Barcelona) behind a wall of armed guards who will seal off the resort in a futile attempt to keep the event secret.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is interesting because after Greece, Spain is close in line with its financial woes.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Scattykat]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Scattykat]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've heard that next year's Bilderburger meeting is going to be an important one. Does anyone know where it is to be held?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is killing %80 of the population a hoax?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i think。the author is ture,thanks author is good。all star shoes

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join