It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Official Bilderberg Rumours Thread**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This thread was about the conference in 2007, but I've now turned it into a general discussion on rumours about possible future locations, guests et al.

unconfirmed reports that it is going to be taking place in Turkey

(article from last year)

Next year Bilderberg will be held in Ýstanbul

The Bilderberg forum will be held in Ýstanbul next year. "Bilderberg Conference" gathering politicians, businessmen, managers and journalists to discuss the global military, economic and political issues is evaluated as "semi confidential debate forum" as no announcement was made regarding its content. "Bilderberg Conference" held in Canada this year also had its repercussions in Turkey. Bilderberg group formed in order to debate the common issues and relations between Europe and the USA is held once a year since 1954. Between 40 and120 people participate in the meetings organized to be in May. In Turkey, Istanbul hosted the conference in 1959 and Çeþme hosted the conference in 1975.

english.sabah.com.tr...

still waiting for a guest list to be sent my way...

Any members from Turkey?

[edit on 12-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Out of curiosity: Is this event publicly discussed by those who participate or is it one of those 'hush hush' things?

I ask because if it is hush hush I would be curious as to how a guest list would be obtained.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
we need to find out were the meeting is, and rig up a recording device. It would be cool know their plans for our future.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
Out of curiosity: Is this event publicly discussed by those who participate or is it one of those 'hush hush' things?

SOME who attend have given public mention of it, however majority is very hush hush. I think the leaks come from the Hotel staff because Bilderberg bring their own staff to these events.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Istanbul, 15th to 18th March 2007 is the date being thrown around.

E-mailing afew people to see if i can get anymore, including potential guests.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I still don't know if you can even qualify this as news.

If there is any real proof of these meetings, or their intentions, that would be wonderful, but it seems very much like every other NWO conspiracy: contrived in the imagination.

I would happily retract my statements if any degree of proof can be given to these meetings being held. Researchable and credible proof (not just some NWO specific book).

I await this with my breath flowing free.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It is confirmed.

The BBC reports on their meetings. Bilderberg is publically confirmed.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
It is confirmed.

The BBC reports on their meetings. Bilderberg is publically confirmed.

Can I see this BBC confirmation?

The conference itself may be known but the intentions of those attending is what really matters.

Are these intentions NWO-esque or are they simply portrayed that way by NWO authors?

So, the waiting continues.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
The conference itself may be known but the intentions of those attending is what really matters.

The minutes are not public information.

The main arguement is, if its not so secret, why can't we hear what goes on? EU commission let their minutes public, so why can't the bilderberg.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The minutes are not public information.

The main arguement is, if its not so secret, why can't we hear what goes on? EU commission let their minutes public, so why can't the bilderberg.

So it is a matter of speculation based on the members who are claimed to attend?

Forgive me for my assumption that the guest list is partly and/or wholly speculative based on occupation/last name.

As always, I am interested in any reading to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If there is any real proof of these meetings, or their intentions, that would be wonderful, but it seems very much like every other NWO conspiracy: contrived in the imagination.

Usually I'd be the first to agree with you and while I tend to be as cautious as the next fella when it comes to NWO I also consider the Bildeberg a real group.

Though I don't consider it a group as much as a convention for lack of a better term as the invitation list varies from year to year. Pretty sure the gift bags are something to see though.

Oh here's an older bbc link from 2004:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Of course as usual just IMO.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
hey now recruiting a spy in istanbul!!

check out this 5-star hotel, lets rig up the meeting rooms with recorders! if they wont tell us, we will find a way!!
www.worldparkhotel.com...
250 people room at the bottom, methinks its a suitable place for this meeting!!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Oh here's an older bbc link from 2004:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Thank you for the link.

The news story has, however, simply not delivered in showing me how these individuals are anything close to an NWO type orginization or how they have NWO type intentions (not that I am saying that was your intention Spiderj...I understand you were simply supplying me with the link).

The group does not make public what it discusses and the 'movers and shakers' type guest list makes it an easy target for NWO finger pointing.

Maybe they do have NWO intentions, but maybe they do not.

I am still taking the posistion that only those in attendance know what is said and with what intention behind the meetings walls. Anyone who is not in attendance and say that they know what goes on is simply making their ideas and gueses out to be a truth which fits their mindset.

As always, I am always interested in some sort of proof in either direction.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by acura_el2000
check out this 5-star hotel, lets rig up the meeting rooms with recorders! if they wont tell us, we will find a way!!

And if these are meetings in the intellectual direction of the NWO then it would seem foolish to think that this would be a possible course of action.

If it was an NWO meeting I am sure they would find your recording equipment, catch someone in the act of insertion/extraction or even more likely not hold the event in the hotel at all...a public knowing where the meeting is being held would be a nice smokescreen.

But then again that is assuming that they are NWO oriented. So far that can not be proven to any degree.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
May God cast the Evil on earth to hell. May the devil burn hotter than the devil's own opinion of the hottest temperature. May he cease to exist.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
May God cast the Evil on earth to hell. May the devil burn hotter than the devil's own opinion of the hottest temperature. May he cease to exist.

I do not see how this contributes to the quality of this thread.

Are you suggesting that the people attending the meeting should be sent to hell and that they are in fact evil? If so I would like to know why.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well, its likely more high ranking members of the UK Conservative Party will be attending.

George Osborne (Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer) attended the Bilderberg meeting last year, we can expect David Cameron to be attending this year.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

we can expect David Cameron to be attending this year.

Hasn't the 'event' already passed?

You said it was to take place in mid-march and it is already April.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
youtube.com...
You can do your own research from there.
I am trying to find an old video of which I seen.
Someone tried to infiltrate them and spy on them,
the person was followed very far by a black Mercedes.

Once I find it I will post it up.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Tomorrow the session starts in Istanbul, Turkey May 31-June 3.

Now this is where the things REALLY get decided.

Bilderberg 2007: Agenda and Participant List

This year’s delegation will once again include all of the most important politicians, businessmen, central bankers, European Commissioners and executives of the western corporate press. They will be joined at the table by leading representatives of the European Royalty, led by Queen Beatrix, the daughter of the Bilderberg founder, former Nazi, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and Bilderberger President, Etienne Davignon, Vice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel from Belgium.

• Aside from the Iraq quagmire, energy problems continue to dominate Bilderberger discussions. Oil and natural gas are finite, non-renewable resources. That’s because once used up it cannot be replenished. As the world turns, and as oil and natural gas supplies dwindle while demand soars dramatically, especially with Indian and Chinese booming economies who want all the trinkets and privileges of an American way of life, we, as the Planet, have crossed the midpoint of oil production and discovery.

• As the economic impact sinks in, and as the after effects of Peak Oil become evident in the face of breakdown of civilization, the United States will be forced to challenge Europe, Russia and China for the hegemony of control and the ever depleting hydrocarbon, non-renewable reserves most of which are contained in the Middle East. That will be point number two on the Bilderberg 2007 agenda.

• Third item on the agenda is European relations with Russia not only in Europe but also in Central Asia. With Moscow making a deal with Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan over the transport of gas to Europe, the US geo-strategic goal of driving a wedge between the Central Asian countries and Russia lies in shambles.

• Iran war, after two years of huffing and puffing by the Bush government is definitely off the table. Furthermore, with France, Russia, Japan and China investing heavily in Iran, the world has drawn a line in the sand and the U.S. will be told at the conference not to cross it. There is blood in the water, and blood in the water usually leads to a good fight.

Interesting items on the table for this year.

It is also interesting to see the entire list of attendees for this year's conference; a lot of powerful people shall be there. It looks like the Fate of EVERYBODY on this planet is decided by these few people, who think they are gods, who have for fifty years decided what shall happen in one of their many meetings that brings together unprecedented power and money. It is also scary that Bilderberg, one of the world’s most powerful secret organizations is run out of an 18m2 offices, staffed by one person, using one telephone line and a single fax number. There is no web page and no brass name plate on the door. No NOTHING! So how does that work?

Related Links:
Bilderberg.org
BBC: Bilderberg: The ultimate conspiracy theory
Wiki: Bilderberg Group
PrisonPlanet: Bilderberg Archive

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join