It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber Video's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
youtube.com...
This is a 5 part video seriesfeaturing Whitley Strieber. It is called "UFO-Alien Secret Government" It is very informative.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have tried to tell people this for a very long time. These people are saying exactly what I have shared so maybe people will listen to them cause they sure don't believe a word I say.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForceMaster
It is very informative.

I hated the beeping stuff but the video is awesome and whitley is one of the most credible and insightful contactees ever. good post

[edit on 6-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't know if I can believe all that or not? It seems to me that the first guy on the video talked alot more about other abductions than his own. How would he know about those other abductions? It seems to me if they " the aliens " were doing an experiment on me then why would they want me to know about anyone else? Maybe he heard about all those experiments from other abducties I don't know. All I'm saying is that if I was abducted by alien beings, then I would stick to what happened to me and not everyone else unless they were there at the same time I was. Almost everyone has to throw in what happened to this guy or that girl back before they were abducted or afterwards. Still I'm not saying I don't believe these people, I'm just saying why bring everyone else into your abduction if they weren't there?

top topics

join