It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda - The Attack on Christianity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

A wise man knows when best to hold his egoism in check so at best not to reveal too much about himself. Perhaps you assume too much about my experience in the occult:

Masonic Light you are no more than a brief, lying picture formed by your own illusions. You are as but a mirror that appears to have something of Spirit,

If that's the case, I'm very happy in my illusions. How are yours working for you?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Well duh. Stupidly in numbers does not make it less stupid.

So what you're saying by default, is that Paracelsus, Goethe, Eliphas Levi, Rudolph Steiner, H.P. Blavatsky, Albert Pike, Franz Hartmann, Huiracocha, Dion Fortune, Manly P. Hall and many, many others are all "stupid".

You wont accept my answers so why bother? But I'll give you a hint. Thelema.

Because quotes from Aleister Crowley or Donald Michael Kraig(of whom neither represent the White Lodge BTW) are probably the only ones you guys could find.

OK so how would you respond if someone pointed out things about those groups that have nothing to do with your system and then proceded to claim they applied to you? I'd wager it be close to what I did here. A is not B.

Well if the OTO and OTOA have no legitimate connection to each other, then I would not say that they do(and I've not said that they do or do not).

However, that one might keep a straight face while saying that the "Sex Magick" rituals of either group are not the same as spitting in the face of Christ, is way beyond my comprehension.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Actually that's not true. In fact, there have been plenty: Socrates, Plato, Virgil, Catalus, etc. were all homosexuals, and Adepts of the Mysteries.
The true Mysteries never discriminated against homosexuals.

More slander and blasphemy.

This only betrays that you've totally missed the symbolism of the Foundation of Allah's-Khem-istry.

The two main inspirations for Alchemy: Islam and Metu Neter, both strongly condemn "homosexuality".

See the Qur'an, and the Negative Disclosure or 42 Negative Confessions of Maat.

Thales, Pythagoras, Socrates, Solon, Plato, Plutarch, etc. would all have had to have recited them in order to be the Initiates, Adepts, and Masters that they are.

The truth of the quotes from Franz Hartmann and Eliphas Levi(real Adepts) I've provided, continue to remain self-evident.

In fact, there were homosexual myths in the Mysteries, such as Zeus and Ganymede, Set and Horus, etc.

According to who's interpretation?

See the following threads again:

Conspiracy to slander Adepts by claiming that they were gay

Occult Medicine and Practical Magic

"...To despise the woman, who is truly the best that man has, the most beautiful creature which life has granted, is a work of eunuchs, a work of masturbators, a work of Sodomites. Woman converts man into an omnipotent God, who is capable of shaking the earth and unleashing lightning and tempests in the whole universe.

"The “mystics” of Theosophy, the "Rosicrucian Order", and Spiritism were naming us as materialists. These offensive ones believed themselves to be super-transcendental and they forgot that nothing can exist, not even God, without the help of matter. Sex is repulsive to them, but from where are they coming from? Who enrolled them in the school of life...?

"Know then that the Initiation was not made for abnormal ones. Get ye hence, you eunuchs, sodomites, physically and morally decrepit ones...! Get ye hence, you fornicating spiritualists! Get ye hence, you classroom tyrants!

The Altar of the Initiation can only be approached by the true man and by the true woman..." - Samael Aun Weor

Promoting homosexuality as if it were harmless, is a blatant attack directed toward the Cosmic Christ.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Check out how brilliant an idea it was for the Satanists to have actually placed this on their website years ago.

Just a small taste: See the mention of Negative Tiphareth and Negative Yesod?

That's Asmodeus and Chavajoth and of course all the other little buggers. I think you know as well I as do what is needed to reach these degrees...

quote: XIII�: Highpriest I ((negative)Daath). Works pure magic and gnosticism, explores the abstract worlds on the backside of the tree of life. myst. mas. degrees 90�-93�.

XIV�: Highpriest II (negative Tiphareth). Works homosexual-magic or abstract or symbolic logic that deals with backside of the tree of life. equvalent to the office of Bishop.

XV�: Patriarch-Grand Conservator (negative Yesod). Achieves the last steps of wisdom and unity. myst. mas. degrees 94�-97�.

XVI�: Hierophant-Grand Conservator (negative Yesod). Achieves greatest possible magical control.

Yep, all the way down to Javhe.

Well, I don't know specifically how they reach them, but the gist of how to is clear:

Asmodeus and Chavajoth

Let's take a look at the demons who occupy the 'central pillar'(Kundabuffer) of Klipoth, in the following links:

Inverted Kether:

Demon: Javhe.

Vice: Despotism.

Samael Aun Weor stated:

"Javhe was a venerable Master from the White Brotherhood, a glorious Angel from previous Maha-Manvantaras..."

Inverted Tiphereth:

Demon: Asmodeus.

Vice: Triumph of the Beast (Egocentrism: complete oblivion of the Spirit).

Samael Aun Weor stated:

"Asmodeus, brother of Andrameleck, two resplendent Thrones from the starry heaven of Urania, also fallen into animal generation..."

Inverted Yesod:

Demon: Chavajoth.

Vice: Lust.

Samael Aun Weor stated:

"On one side of a road we met a Solemn, Olympic Sculpture. It seemed to have been carved by Praxiteles! Its face was similar to that of the Greek Apollo. The curvature of its feet, the profile of its hands..., the entire eurhythmy of that sculpture, could compete with the Venus of Milo!

Nevertheless... there was something strange on that very beautiful sculpture!...

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Tamahu,

I really couldn't care less about homosexuality; personally, I play for home team, and dig chicks exclusively.

But you seem all hung up on the gay thing. I don't think that's healthy at all.

As for the Muslims, in their traditional culture, homosexuality was practiced widely, as in classical Greece, the bosom of the Mysteries. It's never been considered a very big deal by anyone until puritanism came along.

As for "blasphemy", every time I hear that word I want to laugh. As Nietzsche once noted, the only real blasphemy is ignoring the truth. It has nothing to do with one's sexual preference.

Concerning the philosophical Adepti, especially Plato and Socrates, their homosexuality is well documented. See Plato's "Phaedrus". It is said that the only reason that Aristitle did not become chair of the Academy on Plato's death was because he was NOT homosexual.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is rediculous.

First off, I forgot to mention that in the Kemetian Myth, it was Set(Satan) who was into that gay stuff.

I really couldn't care less about homosexuality; personally, I play for home team, and dig chicks exclusively.

Well that's a good start.

But you seem all hung up on the gay thing. I don't think that's healthy at all.

What are you talking about?

I'm hardly ever the first one to bring it up.

As for the Muslims, in their traditional culture, homosexuality was practiced widely,

Qur'an: Homosexuality denounced, 4:16, 16a; 7:80-81; 26:165-166; 27:54-55; 29:28-29, 29a

and:

en.wikipedia.org...

as in classical Greece, the bosom of the Mysteries.

Pretty much everything that the Greeks learned was from the Canaanite/Phoenician Priest Sanchionatho, from those who were Initiated in Kemet(Thales, Solon, Pythagoras, Plato, etc.) and later from the Arabs.

There are two forms of reasoning: Objective and Subjective.

"Objective Reasoning was developed before the Greco-Roman period emerged.

The primeval Aryans of the first sub-race of the great Aryan Root Race (which flourished in Central Asia) had developed it. The people of the second sub-race (prior to the period of the solar Rishis) possessed it. The Egyptians of the ancient Dynasties of the Pharaohs, the Babylonians, the sages of Afghanistan, Turkestan and Iraq also used it.

This type of reasoning practically ended with Greek reasoning. The Greeks were the ones who began to play with words and ended up establishing the Subjective Reasoning based on external sensory perceptions, thus drowning out the Objective Reasoning, eliminating it from the face of the Earth.

Since then, humanity only possesses subjective reasoning, external sensory perceptions, the data provided through the five senses." - The Aquarian Message

But as I've said, many of the non-homosexual Adept and Greek Masters were the ones Initiated in Kemet(Thales, Solon, Pythagoras, Plato, etc.).

It was only later on, after Greece degenerated horribly, that many of the Greek vulgar masses were gays.

It's never been considered a very big deal by anyone until puritanism came along.

According to who?

What is "puritanism" anyway?

As for "blasphemy", every time I hear that word I want to laugh.

Laugh all you want...

The Pistis Sophia

Bartholomew said, “A man who hath intercourse with a male, what is his vengeance?”

Jesus said, “The measure of the man who hath intercourse with males and of the man with whom he lieth, is the same as that of the blasphemer

...that is:

The Pistis Sophia

Jesus said, “If the time of such an one is completed through the sphere, the Receivers of Yaldabaoth come after him and bind him by his tongue to a great demon with a horse’s face; they spend three days travelling round with him in the world, and take vengeance on him.

“Thereafter they lead him into the region of the cold and of the snow, and take vengeance on him there eleven years.

“Thereafter they lead him down into the chaos before Yaldabaoth and his forty-and-nine demons, and every one of his demons taketh vengeance on him another eleven years.

“Thereafter they lead him into the outer darkness until the day when the great Ruler with the dragon’s face who encircleth the darkness, shall be judged. And that soul becometh frozen up[?] and destroyed and dissolved.

As Nietzsche once noted, the only real blasphemy is ignoring the truth.

He's right; however:

Arcanum 17

...And then from around age 14 we enter into the regency of the third planet, which is Venus. This is when our heart begins to blossom. Suddenly we discover the opposite sex - but most notably, we notice we enter into the development of ourselves as a sexual creature: our voices change. The energies which previously were developing all the skills of the body and then developing the skills of the mind, begin to develop the powers of the heart, but those powers are illuminated through the power of sex. In other words, the sexual forces begin to be influenced by Venus, who changes our voice through “Peh,” our mouth. We see an Intimate relationship between Venus, the heart and the mouth. In the gospels the master Jesus spoke often of this. He said:

You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good, for out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. – Matthew 12:34

What goes into a man’s mouth does not make him unclean, but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him unclean. – Mathew 15:11

Truly what emerges from our mouth, this door, reflects our inner state. Reflects the contents of our heart and mind. This is why in the Book of James the apostle emphasizes with great clarity the necessity to control the tongue:

Nietzsche was a genuine Gnostic Initiate for a while, but he unfortunately went off the deep-end and made many mistakes.

It has nothing to do with one's sexual preference.

The basic significance of Daath says otherwise.

Concerning the philosophical Adepti, especially Plato and Socrates, their homosexuality is well documented.

By who?

These fudgy Marxists and degenerated materialists who have overrun the Universities?

See Plato's "Phaedrus".

What about it?

If there's a reference in it to him supposedly being a fudge-master, then please quote it for us.

(And please use a good translation like Thomas Taylor or maybe even Prof. Jowett).

It is said that the only reason that Aristitle did not become chair of the Academy on Plato's death was because he was NOT homosexual.

If you want to oppose the Christ, and slander the Platonists who did not oppose the Christ, then that's up to you.

But don't think that we don't see you.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This is rediculous.

First off, I forgot to mention that in the Kemetian Myth, it was Set(Satan) who was into that gay stuff.

Set wasn't caricatured into Satan until much later, but that's beside the point. There has always been homosexuality in religious symbolism.

Laugh all you want...

I intend to. Isn't Zen, after all, nothing but blasphemy and laughter?

If you want to oppose the Christ, and slander the Platonists who did not oppose the Christ, then that's up to you.

Oh come on Tam. You can quote the spaced out ramblings of pseudo-Gnostics all you want, it still won't change the facts of history. The anti-gay stuff is precisely how we know that your great SAW is a Black Adept. Any "teacher" who teaches such intolerance is a wolf in sheep's clothing: Satan disguising himself as an angel of light.

But don't think that we don't see you.

But you don't see it, Tamahu. All you see are Zionists and homos.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Not my intention to jump right in the middle of a good debate......................, especially by members whom I respect, but then back to the original thread topic.

Maybe mainstream, watered down, ineffective Christainity needs to be attacked.

Those who attach themselves to the institution of religion are easily able to effect the minds of their followers by encouraging them to not look at any info that might weaken their *belief* in their own desired state of not oblivious suffering.

Just a thought. When I attempted to go to church and follow Christianity I noticed frequently that the questions I had are not to be explored and the explainations, although incomplete were to be accepted.

I still believe that the written word recorded in the Bible contain many seeds of truth I find it to be so obscured that the person without the key is unable to make it work for them.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Truth is a many faced gem-stone. People from all faiths and corners of the earth have striven to speak truth from one of these sides. During the time of Christ, the forces of deception were already preparing a new form of humanity. We must be careful to not throw the baby out with the bath water when there is one aspect of someone’s point of view that we disprove of. It is up to us to find the truth in all endeavors just as there is no excuse to claim that the Bible is perfect (all right or wrong), or that the Koran, or Vedas are infallible, or not. There is no reason to claim that all Freemasonry is evil or that all Catholics are corrupted. But at the same instance we need not be intimidated by those who are too blinded to seek the truth in these matters. We must follow our hearts to the best of our own intentions and ability and that means at times, hurting those sensitive emotions of those whom are in disagreement with us. We have an obligation to speak forcefully enough to ensure that the truth is at least given a chance to be heard. In this time of “freedom, for anything goes”, we also have a time of suppression of truth and morals, and so where we have moved forward in many areas through freedom of will, we have also taken a step backward in other areas. Today is a time unlike any other in history where the ability to speak truthfully and to think without being told “what to think” is in serious jeopardy. We live in a time of great confusion and falsehood that threatens to engulf all of humanity.

You mean NT has 4 'main' books. Speaking of truth - we can just start from this statement: why this 4? Do you think it is some apsolute truth from 'god'? Infallibility!?!?

Or is it just plain political conspiracy from council of Nicea in 4th century- what to put in NT for masses to easily sunk them into ignorance and control and through various forms of fundamentalism?

Freedom? I think you are afraid of the idea that we can now think and speak up - without 'moral' authority ? An you call it 'confusion and falsehood'? Let me tell you - your dark story ( called Bible) is the great conspiracy of all time, it's the root of all evil. They brake down the Enlightened Greece and we are still in that game, game of division among people on Earth, horrible wars for made up stories. That is attack on human reason - like no other.

So who is attacking who?

[edit on 18-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I just forget to mention: speaking of Enlightened Greece - they took the worst of it - Plato doctrine...... everlasting bonfire" of totalitarianism with his horrible image of man and of human society!

"In Plato's state, Socrates might have never been given the opportunity of defending himself publicly; and he certainly would have been handed over to the secret Nocturnal Council for the purpose of 'attending' to his diseased soul, and finally for punishing it." /Peter Myers /2004/

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Set wasn't caricatured into Satan until much later, but that's beside the point. There has always been homosexuality in religious symbolism.

And it has always been the personification of evil that is portrayed as the one with male on male intentions(or female on female, in the case of Lilith).

I intend to. Isn't Zen, after all, nothing but blasphemy and laughter?

I'll quote an old Zen story from D.T. Suzuki:

"A thoroughgoing enlightenment, however, is attained only only through the most self-sacrificing application of the mind(the Consciousness rather), supported by an inflexible faith in the finality of Zen ." - D.T. Suzuki

"When Shuko (Chu-hung) of the Ming dynasty was writing a book on the ten laudable deeds of of a monk, one of those self-assertive fellows came to him, saying:

"What is the use of writing such a book when in Zen there is not even the atom of a thing to be called laudable or not-laudable?"

Shuko answered, "The five aggregates (skandha) are entangling, and the four elements (mahahuta) grow rampant, and how can you say there are no evils?"

The monk still insisted, "The four elements are ultimately all empty and the five aggreates have no reality whatever."

Shuko, giving him a slap in the face, said "So many are mere learned ones; you are not the real thing yet; give me another answer."

But the monk made no answer and started to go away filled with angry feelings.

"There", said the master smilingly, "why don't you wipe the dirt off your own face?"

In the study of Zen, the power of an all-illuminating insight must go hand in hand with a deep sense of humility and meekness of heart"

Oh come on Tam. You can quote the spaced out ramblings of pseudo-Gnostics all you want, it still won't change the facts of history. The anti-gay stuff is precisely how we know that your great SAW is a Black Adept. Any "teacher" who teaches such intolerance is a wolf in sheep's clothing: Satan disguising himself as an angel of light.

More nonsense.

It's amazing that you can say this, when the Pistis Sophia itself I just quoted agrees 100% with Samael Aun Weor.

It is the kalkian-personality gay supporters who are the spaced-out ones.

And pseudo-gnostics like Aleister Crowley.

But you don't see it, Tamahu. All you see are Zionists and homos.

This is why I don't blame sweft for calling you a Satanist.

In these forums, you've been supporting the following:

Anti-Christian attitudes.

Anti-Islamic attitudes.

Black Magic(like Aleister Crowley and Donald Michael Kraig).

Homosexuality.

Marxism.

Racist remarks about indigenous peoples.

Zionism.

What's next?

If these are the kinds of things that the average contemporary Mason is supporting, then as I've said before: Elias Ashmole, Francis Bacon, Robert Fludd, Michael Maier, Manly P. Hall, and many others, must be rolling over in their graves(that is, if we could say that they have not attained the Elixir of Long Life
)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi interestedalways

Originally posted by interestedalways
Maybe mainstream, watered down, ineffective Christainity needs to be attacked.

What sweft and I have been saying, is that Christianity itself is being attacked altogether, by pseudo-gnostics who pretend to attack only the watered down Christianity.

I still believe that the written word recorded in the Bible contain many seeds of truth I find it to be so obscured that the person without the key is unable to make it work for them.

Although I don't agree with everything that Amir Fatir teaches, the following article explains how personalities like blue bird here totally miss the point:

MYTH AND MADNESS IN THE HOLY BOOKS

A little explanation on why I believe Bibles and Qurans aren't meant (or weren't) for the public - including clergymen and theologians who are equally blind as are the savage masses.

First, less than 1% of the people could read and write. So obviously they weren't written with Joe Six Pack in mind. there were no printing presses. Special scribes meticulously made copies on parchment, lambskin, leaves, clay etc.

The scriptures were written as like cliff notes for the psycho-spiritual-scientific wisdom of particular schools and thus utilized the codes of those schools (as well as tribal codes and universal codes).

Those scrolls (scriptures) were intended to be secret and thus, when written, they were scrupulously hidden -- in caves, under boulders, etc.

It was believed essential that each student (initiate or under grad) also have access to a guru/master (professor) to help. Thus, lots of material was left out of the texts.

Language differences as well as spiritual or mystical language made translation very difficult.

Scriptural knowledge is so powerful that absent proper guidance it can mess people up, drive them crazy. Look at the people in the Bible Belt.

Because Scripture speaks on so many levels, it is ludicrous to use it to justify bias. Take the passage that has troubled so many women - Eve's "tempting" of Adam. On a scriptural science level, it isn't even talking about physical men and women

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Tamahu - you don't need calling me 'personalities like blue bird' - you can call me just atheist who don't give a dam over your childish view on world, stories about 'satan' 'trough light' 'adepts' masters' 'gurus' ,'tabule smaragdine' 'plerome' 'pistis sophie' 'neter worlds'...but what strike me oddly - the arrogance in your tone, and attitude: 'you are not in our camp -----> you bad bad  bad person...

ps

Don't drag Zen in that strange world of yours...or should i say world of your private little 'god' this S.A .Weor!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Tamahu
quote: A little explanation on why I believe Bibles and Qurans aren't meant (or weren't) for the public - including clergymen and theologians who are equally blind as are the savage masses.

First, less than 1% of the people could read and write. So obviously they weren't written with Joe Six Pack in mind. there were no printing presses. Special scribes meticulously made copies on parchment, lambskin, leaves, clay etc.

The scriptures were written as like cliff notes for the psycho-spiritual-scientific wisdom of particular schools and thus utilized the codes of those schools (as well as tribal codes and universal codes).

Those scrolls (scriptures) were intended to be secret and thus, when written, they were scrupulously hidden -- in caves, under boulders, etc.

It was believed essential that each student (initiate or under grad) also have access to a guru/master (professor) to help. Thus, lots of material was left out of the texts.

Language differences as well as spiritual or mystical language made translation very difficult.

Scriptural knowledge is so powerful that absent proper guidance it can mess people up, drive them crazy. Look at the people in the Bible Belt.

Because Scripture speaks on so many levels, it is ludicrous to use it to justify bias. Take the passage that has troubled so many women - Eve's "tempting" of Adam. On a scriptural science level, it isn't even talking about physical men and women...

Yes, people were illiterate and ignorant and lived in the cruel world - where human life was cheap commodity, and were frightened and hungry - so 'enlightened masters' come up (rather copy/paste) with this frightening 'god' personality', who demands abidance or you will rotten in hell!

Don't start me on subject 'woman' and 'scripture levels'...o please! We know the 'level' through history!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And it has always been the personification of evil that is portrayed as the one with male on male intentions(or female on female, in the case of Lilith).

No, it hasn't "always" been that way. Saying it over and over again still doesn't make it true.

This is why I don't blame sweft for calling you a Satanist.

So? I mean, who cares? Are we to believe that such an enlightened one such as yourself believes that any important truths can be discovered through name-calling?

In these forums, you've been supporting the following:

Anti-Christian attitudes.

Anti-Islamic attitudes.

Black Magic(like Aleister Crowley and Donald Michael Kraig).

Homosexuality.

Marxism.

Racist remarks about indigenous peoples.

Zionism.

To begin with, you're damn right that I've championed tolerance and understanding over irrational and superstitious bigotry masquerading as some sort of divine enlightenment. And I will continue to do so. ATS is about denying ignorance, not promoting it.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
My apologoies fellow posters if i say something that already has been posted, but alas I am a very busy man: plotting to destroy the fundamental tenets of Christianity with my fellow secret societiers and wishing to erect a temple to Set in DC (next to the pentagon of course, where the Great Demon is housed) is very time consuming, so you will I hope forgive my......

Oh whatever, i am your very basic fool, but I recognize aberative behavior when i see it: and the belief that Christainity is being "attacked" is very indicative of a narcicist complex shared by many religious people, Christian, Jews, and Muslim alike--- the core belief being that " I am right, always: my religion is the Way---therefore anyone or thing that disagrees with me and the Way is hostile, and seeks to corrupt it(me) "

Fundamentalist always want to feel attacked, so they themselves institute the attacks on their foes to affirm the hostility.Perhaps homosexuals are just weary with suffering hundreds of years in a puritan culture-----maybe followers of other belief systems just dont give a damn about Christianity, and would like to be left alone.

Perhaps fundamentalist of every flavor should stop creating their own enemies and stop to smell the metaphorical (and literal) Rose.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
[edit on 19-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So? I mean, who cares? Are we to believe that such an enlightened one such as yourself believes that any important truths can be discovered through name-calling?

Perhaps sweft was just calling it as it is.

To begin with, you're damn right that I've championed tolerance and understanding over irrational and superstitious bigotry masquerading as some sort of divine enlightenment. And I will continue to do so. ATS is about denying ignorance, not promoting it.

How is being a racist, Anti-Christian, Anti-Islamic supporter of Zionism(war mongers and racists against Arabs and Palestinians) any form of tolerance?

And blue bird

You're just mad because you couldn't get away with slandering Tibetan Buddhism in that other thread.

The materialistic cynical skeptics and Black Magicians can blaspheme all they want; nonetheless, the end is near and we'll see who's who:

The Aquarian Message

...Jezebel is the satanic mind that does not want to repent of its evil deeds. The times of the end have arrived and Jezebel, along with all who commit adultery with her, will be cast into a bed of pain.

The dwellers of the earth have committed adultery with Jezebel, as well as the potentates of gold and silver, the vultures of war, and the intellectuals who abhor the Eternal One...

..."And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

Now is the time when the true men will be known! Now is the time when we will know who is who!

Now, the learned ignoramuses will bite the dust. The authoritative know- it alls of some schools of villains (skeptics and cynics) will swallow mud.

Therefore, these false prophets will show their shame within the abyss among the failures. Let the earth tremble! Let the wolf of the Law howl! Now is the time when we will know the true men, and the time when we will see many crying like harlots! The time for considerations has ended!

Therefore, those who killed the Prophets will find themselves naked. Those who were applauded by the Great Harlot will drink a very bitter bile. These barbarians gave the Saints hemlock mingled with honey to drink. Now the Law will strike them with scorpions.

Let the catastrophe come! This is the time when we will know who is who! Now, the true men will be known!

"And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

"And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found (because they were swallowed by the earth)."

Thus, this is what the Great Harlot is worthy of! The Saints said what they had to say... ...now, let the tragedy come! The hour of the Great Cataclysm has come! Let the Law come! Let the hurricane howl! Let the earth tremble! The time for waiting is over, it has already passed!

Now.... let tragedy come!

Thus, this is how the Avatar of Aquarius speaks...

...The tower of Babel will fall fulminated and from all of this, Great Babylon (humanity) will not remain not even one stone upon the other.

Of course blue bird is mechanically focusing on "the facts"...:

...in this modern Babalon with all it's apparent "wonders"(or rather it's pollution, starvation, filth, pornography, homosexuality, etc.)..

...where Many P. Hall justly said that: "The profane are now sitting in the seats of wisdom".

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Dear Tamahu,
you are one very angry neo-Gnostic!

Calling names, putting people in the 'boxes', and throwing anathema - it's silly.

There are no 'black magicians' - just rotten people.

But I am not here going to interfere with your world - if you are happy - I am happy for you.

Let me just 'teach' you something about gnosis - cos i am definitely sure that you do not have full insight. Why do I think that?

Cos you are havelly on sex and perversions, homosexuality and misbehaviors of that nature, but read this carefully:

One world : THE LAW OF INVERSION ---------> you will find that law in western gnosis.....sufi call them 'malamathya'......Christian orthodox call them 'jurodiv'......> and now you do some searching....

* maybe I'll open the therad on this book " The Shadow of the Dalai Lama" and this little inconsistences on apstenence and Kalachakra Yoga and...political aspirations....conspiracy on a great scale.....could be a lot of fun!

Peace!

[edit on 19-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
But let's go back to thread!

What I would like to know is: what exactly are masons doing to bring down the Christianity? How you bring down one religion? Are there attempts just on Christianity or other 2 Abrahamic religions ( grandpa and grandchild)?

If the tread was about masons - secret societies, trying to or in a fact controlling the world through plotting conspiracies against others who are not part of 'inner circle of thrust'...."maintain their power over members through "RITUAL" programming and members are required to share deep, personal secrets with the other members which are used to blackmail members who would choose to leave or reveal the secrets" ........or as Weishaupt have said " THE ENDS JUSTIFIED THE MEANS" - I say - a lot of that is thrue and do not like that at all.

But these people has names - and it's not 'satan' - real names - so find them and name them and take them accountable for their acts. Why mystify greed for more money and power?

And also do we after all - true babies with water? What about Da Vinci, Newton,
liberté, égalité, fraternité!?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Perhaps sweft was just calling it as it is.

I'm no Satanist, but I would certainly prefer Satanism to Samael Weor.

Satanism, like everything else, has its pros and cons. Its pros:

1. When Anton Szandor LaVey founded the Church of Satan, he did so with the express intention of creating a religion that completely dismissed all forms of hypocrisy and self-deceit. He laid out a basic, no-nonsense program, and the arguments he put forth in the Satanic Bible are difficult, if not impossible, to prove wrong. He wanted a form of occultism that stripped everything down to the basic, without regard for superstion and the holier-than-thou sanctimoniousness that is the calling card of what he called "white light magicians" (i.e., frauds).

2. LaVey insisted on absolute honesty. Not only with other people, but even more importantly, with one's self.

3. The Left Hand Path philosophy is fiercely individualistic and independent, with both of these qualities being sources for strength.

My admiration for the above virtues are, however balanced, by Satanism's cons:

1. It lacks depth. Although insightful, Satanic philosophy does not fill the void left by spiritual religion when flushed out. Satanism denies that man has a spiritual nature, and it is usually just a matter of time before the Satanist grows bored with Satanism's carnality, and seeks a spiritual remedy of some sort.

2. Satanism is strangely contradictory. It denies the existence of any divinity, yet contains a magical formula that is militantly pagan in nature.

3. The abovementioned magical formula is, in general, merely a simplified version of Crowley's system. Although LaVey believed that Crowley's system was overcomplicated, it may just be because he didn't completely understand it himself.

How is being a racist, Anti-Christian, Anti-Islamic supporter of Zionism(war mongers and racists against Arabs and Palestinians) any form of tolerance?

I'm not "anti-Christian". Nor is being anti-terrorist the same as "anti-Islam". Personally, I think Islam has about the same amount of truth as Scientology and Mormonism, but to each his own. Whatever gets you through the day.

As for "Zionism", the things you've claimed about Zionism are unsubstantiated, completely without fact, and simply untrue. Claiming that Hitler was financed by Zionists is laughable to anyone with even the most meagre knowledge of history.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join