It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda - The Attack on Christianity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
Sweft you are absolutley right about a hidden agenda to destroy christianity. Watch out the thread highjacker masons are now onto every new post you start..
You have some great ideas and they are well thought out. Keep it up.

Hijackers?

Dude, I was just responding to the subject matter.

You can't go crying to Mama and calling us names just because we don't agree with you. You need thicker skin, mate. You're getting a bit hysterical with those emoticons, too.

Anyway, I'll leave this thread alone from now on if it'll stop you whining.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dear Roark,

Nobody is saying that you cannot post here. You have a right to share your opinions with us but it helps when it's on topic. Leo Zagami was mentioned several times in this thread.

Have you looked into this fella yet?

Sweft

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My post was perfectly within the topic, dude.

I'll check out your reference, but you can't expect everyone to research precisely what you want them to when you post such vast amounts of material.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, I've been checking out Leo, and I stumbled across this:

Originally written by Leo Zagami
the Hebrew equivalent of our “w” is the letter “vav” or “waw”. The numerical value of vav is 6. So the English “www” transliterated into Hebrew is “vav vav vav”, which numerically is 666. And you can’t definitely have a business these days without a web site WWW

Sorry, but I can't take guys who find demons behind every bush seriously...

"David Icke, meet Leo Zagami. I'm sure you guys will get on just fine."

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Well, I've been checking out Leo, and I stumbled across this:

Originally written by Leo Zagami
the Hebrew equivalent of our “w” is the letter “vav” or “waw”. The numerical value of vav is 6. So the English “www” transliterated into Hebrew is “vav vav vav”, which numerically is 666. And you can’t definitely have a business these days without a web site WWW

Sorry, but I can't take guys who find demons behind every bush seriously...
"David Icke, meet Leo Zagami. I'm sure you guys will get on just fine."

Roark,

First an example that need not apply to Leo Zagami anymore than it does you or me:

An old wives' tale that says "if a man cannot know his ying from yang, than how does he know his right from wrong"

I also can apply this another way. If I disagree with a part of the Bible or the Koran, does it necessarily signify that the entire book is not to be taken seriously in parts? Having said that Roark, if we simply base our conclusions on one small aspect of an opinion do we not threaten to throw out the baby with the bath water?

You make fun that Leo should meet Mr. Icke. Well I'm not sure if Leo is an expert in the Hebrew language but I can affirm the idea that his opinion in this particular matter need not necessarily connect him to Mr. Icke - let alone any of the theories of Mr. Ickes.

Does Leo promote UFO/Aliens kinapping nonsense or does he tell you it's a myth created by the Jesuits?

In otherwords, extremists who tend to side with either left or right, tend to miss out on the middle path and the big picture.

Just curious Roark, do you speak Hebrew or have anything else to add regarding Mr. Icke in this thread?

Sweft

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I do understand a little Hebrew, just a smattering that I have picked up through Qabalistic studies. He is indeed correct that "vav" is basically the equivalent of the English W. That's not my problem with what he said. It's his insinuation that the WWW in World Wide Web is an intentional representation of the number of the Beast in St John's Revelations. I mean, you don't seriously think that, do you?

Anyway, your point about the "part" invalidating the "whole" is well made. I'll keep reading.

Cug

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

The point being that Cug has attempted to discredit Leo Zagami by attacking the credentials of Dr. Nicholaj Frisvold. It is my opinion that this attack on Leo Zagami’s credibility is both pathetic and typically a very distasteful habit of those on this forum who are here as agents. Yes, I will repeat this again – AGENTS!

You missunderstood me. The Frisvold stuff was just an interesting sideline. My main point is that the O.T.O.A., and it's offshoots are not the O.T.O.! Is that hard to see?

[edit on 3/7/2007 by Cug]

Cug

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I've been thinking (Yea that's a dangerous thing) and I'm wondering why you seem to think I'm attacking you? You even started calling me names before I made a reply to one of your posts. Is it not you who started attacking?

Anyway if you please could you go back to my first post in this thread and answer my question?

You think Crowley was trying to distroy Christianity...

And my answer has to be..........

So what?

It seems like you would be perfectly happy if Christianity destroyed Thelema. Is that not a bit of a double standard?

Can you show me one religion that doesn't what to expand it's sphere of influence?

Like I said before (I think) if you want to prove the premise of this thread, you can do it! And I will back you up! but in order for me to do that you must post facts!

Let me do you a favor

From the pen of Aleister Crowley

40. Every Brother is expected to use all his influence with persons in a superior station of life (so called) to induce them to join the Order. Royal personages, ministers of State, high officials in the Diplomatic, Naval, Military, and Civil Services are particularly to be sought after, for it is intended ultimately that the temporal power of the State be brought into the Law, and led into freedom and prosperity by the application of its principles.

Source Liber 101 (any typos are mine)

Now that's conspiracy worthy. It's also something that has never been posted here as most posters seem to prefer the more sensational lies about Crowley.

I might also add that the O.T.O. has been doing a piss-poor job accomplishing what is called the Blue Equinox model. (Some things listed in the Blue Equinox will never be accomplished because the O.T.O. is a 501c(3) federally recognized tax-exempt religious group and it would loose it's tax-exempt status)

[edit on 3/8/2007 by Cug]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Not sure its an attack on Christianity...if anything Christianity has been a cover up.
I will put an excert from my thread concerning this here.

After listening to some clips fro the jesusfamilytomb site (and reading some articles) I have a scenario that goes with what I posted here.

I see it now...All Jews do what Christians dream of...believing Jesus is the messiah!
(I hear rejoicing in the background...trumpets blowing)

But the trick is, Jewish leaders (certain #s among them, already did believe this and held it secret until now.)

CAVEAT: All Christians will then believe that Jesus is NOT God (if anything the virgin birth was a scientific genetic program by a group of higher beings/aliens/angels)

So with the Christians taking the view point of the Jews, that God is unknowable but through his attributes...and that Jesus is as human as you and I...then the 2 will merge.

Interesting what the site (jesusfamilytomb) said about the possibility of John being Jesus son. That they hid this so that the romans would not kill the heir to the lineage of David.

So this brings to light why some rabbis have cursed Jesus name only to secretly believe in him.

Impossible? No. look at the 'false messiah' in Judaism Shabtei Svei...'Im Islam in public but something else in private.

And Jacob Frank...'Im catholic outside but practice my Jewish Kabbalah secretly.

So its common practice in certain 'elite' circles to 'lie' in order to benefit what is seen as the good. Now if you are an evangelical Christian your mind will have a hard time grasping this. But I will tell you...leaders amongst you are NOT how they appear.
Take it for what it is...could it be some of these 'secret groups' helping to push out that which was 'hidden'

peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Guys, it's a really rough day at the office for the Pope. He's still pretty new and he has this impending 2nd coming thing to deal with, not to mention all the scandal involved around Boston, MA and the priests and little boys....anyway. Even the Anglican church is busy. They are splitting and redefining over issues of gay marriage and what it means to their overall wealth, not to mention their philosophical stance on the relatively new form of religious rite (gay marriage).

Then we have the Muslims who are late to the party...Oops! Should have told everyone to bring their own scimitar to the party...and the Buddists are perpetual worriers. The Indian/Asian sub-continent has exceeded human capacity for decades and the religions of Hinduism, Zoroastorism, and....well you get the point. Taoists, Confuscians (?)...they are all looking at this blue marble twirl in space and wondering if their idea of God can continue to be published in their collective consciousness, if that's where it all dwells. My opinion is God offers us a lease on that consciousness and every once in a while he tries to collect rent in the form of World Turmoil.

You're all on your own in defining that turmoil. Frankly, the "war" in the middle-east, if you can call it that, seems like just the opening title to a much longer and hairier book that we'll probably never get a chance to finish before the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics!

Great....just great......

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Tamahu,

Check out how brilliant an idea it was for the Satanists to have actually placed this on their website years ago.

Just a small taste: See the mention of Negative Tiphareth and Negative Yesod?

That's Asmodeus and Chavajoth and of course all the other little buggers. I think you know as well I as do what is needed to reach these degrees.

XIII�: Highpriest I (Daath). Works pure magic and gnosticism, explores the abstract worlds on the backside of the tree of life. myst. mas. degrees 90�-93�.

XIV�: Highpriest II (negative Tiphareth). Works homosexual-magic or abstract or symbolic logic that deals with backside of the tree of life. equvalent to the office of Bishop.

XV�: Patriarch-Grand Conservator (negative Yesod). Achieves the last steps of wisdom and unity. myst. mas. degrees 94�-97�.

XVI�: Hierophant-Grand Conservator (negative Yesod). Achieves greatest possible magical control.

web.archive.org...

Cug

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thanks sweftl337,

You have posted yet more proof that the group you are talking about is not the O.T.O.

The O.T.O. does not have any degrees higher than the XII

[edit on 3/10/2007 by Cug]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Thanks sweftl337,

You have posted yet more proof that the group you are talking about is not the O.T.O.

The O.T.O. does not have any degrees higher than the XII

[edit on 3/10/2007 by Cug]

Cug, you appear worrisome.

Most of the members of the OTO are kept dim for a reason.

All members of OTOA are members of the OTO. But not all members of OTO are OTOA.

Those who are initiated into the Inner Sanctuary recieve the Charter and are thus Constituted to set up and build a Chapter of the OTO.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Want to take a crack at what the 322 means.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Want to take a crack at what the 322 means.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

A great question to ask INWT, since it fits in perfectly with this topic:

First there is the myth, then the surface meaning and then also the hidden meaning.

The myth is they will tell us that Demosthenes (a Great Statesman) died in 322BC. Yes, he died 322BC but it has nothing to do with “322”. They will tell us that the "Knights of Eulogia" are about the "Goddess Eulogia". They do go by this title but as far as we are concerend there never was any Goddess named "Eulogia".

The surface meaning of “32-2” was the Second Chapter to the first Order already established in Germany also connected to the Jesuit Weishaupt.
Jon Robison, a Freemason mentions this slogan appearing in Germany as:

"Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich."

"Who was the fool, who the wise man, beggar or king? Whether poor or rich, all's the same in the end"

Only the very wealthy will be admitted into this circle. Most people know 1832 was the date for which the society was first established at Yale. Of course there may be other connections here also.

But there is another hidden meaning which has something more to do with insulting 2 symbols:

1) The Blood of Jesus Christ
2) The Second Coming of Christ

1) They mock "The Blood of Christ" by replacing the word "Blood" with "Eulogia". The "Knights of Eulogia" could also be called the "Knights of the Blood of Christ".

2) They set out to mock Christ's second coming which was to occur spiritually in the year 1932-1933. Thus they use the "32" marking the year '1932' and the "2" - which means "second coming".

They brought a second coming that was based on Infernal-dielectric and this was designed to replace the second coming with a falsehood that would see the rape, imprisonment, torture and murder of millions of innocent people.

1) They oppose Jesus Christ in every way – it’s not as if they are simply ignorant or unaware

2) They stopped the second coming from occurring in the form it was supposed to have in 1932-1933.

Money, power, greed, rascism etc are merely only the surface manefestations of the more diabolical intentions behind such wars. This is the part that often researchers find difficult to prove or follow-up on.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Back when I was a little kid going to Catholic school, I would often wonder why we were treated to so many stories about how other people hated Catholics and were "out to get them" for some reason.

As I got a little older, I came to understand that not only Catholics, but nearly all religions like to play an "us versus them" card as a way to help solidify the community. It's a lot easier to get people motivated and active it you tell them there are vague forces out there who mean them harm. And it's easy, too, since religions, having nothing solid or definitive with which to prove their brand of reality (or unreality, as in a wonderful afterlife) is better than the competitor's, are in constant conflict with each other.

It's like sports rivalries. People like to feel they're a part of a group, and that their group is special and better, even when it isn't.

Is Christianity being attacked? Sure. It's always been attacked, even when it pretty much ran the show during the Middle Ages.

But all religions are attacked, and rightly so, because their their irrational, illogical and ridiculous belief systems, they're pretty much all pointless and useless to a reasonable, thinking individual. It's just too bad that people are so reactionary that an attack (real or hyped) only makes them more convinced they're somehow "right."

It's interesting to note that after over 5,000 years, the biggest threat to Judaism is not some other religion or culture trying to exterminate them, but their success. In the United States, where Jewish people are not actively persecuted enough to make a difference, where they're free and encouraged to become wealthy and successful, Jewish people marry outside the faith, cut back on religious observances, and generally drift away from the fold. Without active persecution, Jews, like members of any other religion, just don't give a crap after a while.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hi Suicide,

I think you make a great point. You mentioned about people just not caring about religious dogmas when left alone. To me, what this is really saying is that they may start to actually care about what really matters. And this is a very good thing to have happen and what was essentially occurring around the time of the early 19oo's. I mentioned in my intial post on this thread the following:

And now today the Jewish people (as we may now refer to them) deserve at all costs to integrate back comfortably into our societies as our closest brothers. It was the Jewish people who paved the way into the INDIVIDUALITY of the soul that was needed before Christ’s coming. Thus the Jews are to receive something back from the world due to the gifts that they offered us long ago. The only way to do so is to support against anti-Jewish hatred but also to denounce Zionism at all costs! For the Jewish person is easily trapped in-between being forced into the hands of Zionism through anti-Jewish attacks and also through supporting the myth that Israel is a land given to the Jews! Hitler knew these deeper meanings. Hitler understood that the only way to prevent the Jews from carrying out their spiritual task was to force them into becoming atheists and also to force them into Israel.

So we could say that religion is being used to deliver people into evil but at the same time, so is atheism being used as it is sometimes also known as another invention by evil religious zealots. It was mostly the spiritually and othodox Jews that were persecuted during WW2, or forced into Palestine.

Perhaps, the correct solution may be found in niether religion or the opposite but a proper balancing out of spiritual sciences. My own personal faith could also be classified as a system of truth called Christianity - it need not be called a religion.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Like who?

All members of OTOA are members of the OTO. But not all members of OTO are OTOA.

None of the members of OTOA are members of OTO. In fact, since OTOA is a fake OTO, the real OTO will expel members for joining it, just like real Freemasonry will expel members for joining fake Masonic Lodges.

Those who are initiated into the Inner Sanctuary recieve the Charter and are thus Constituted to set up and build a Chapter of the OTO.

They can only assist in forming legitimate OTO bodies, which OTOA is definitely not.

Cug

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Our friend Leo just might of been a member of the real O.T.O. and was expelled several years ago for harassing fellow members.

More info as I discover it.

Cug

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lets drag this thread back on topic

Originally posted by Cug
You think Crowley was trying to distroy Christianity...

And my answer has to be..........

So what?

It seems like you would be perfectly happy if Christianity destroyed Thelema. Is that not a bit of a double standard?

sweftl337, Would you care to respond?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join