It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-1947; 19th Century UFO Sighting Chronology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
For the skeptics, there is only one answer and for the mundane, there is only the norm, but for me with having posted the recent thread of "The Aurora Incident 'Texas's Roswell' " There has been little support, I have decided to go in to a complete revisit of the past occurance's and finding's of the great sighting's that ahve taken place in our past's.
Though I do not understand the "Uninterest" in these event's for this forum, maybe for the change of "Time Line" and "Scientific Inquirie's" of the UFO visitations to our planet , we will hopefully get to a place of discovery that has yet to be found.
The site I am going to post is quite indepth and is very interesting to say the least. It shines a light on the event's of our not so distant past and really require's merit for the finding's at hand.
With a few ATSer's investigative abilities and with the knowledge bestowed upon us by the internet, we should be able to comprise a pretty valid sighting thread for the UFOer's out there. If ever there were a group of people to do this , "It would be here!!"

Lets get some similarity sighting's (Photo's would be nice, but not neccessary.) eyewittness account's of same discription's , time lines and locations. There has to be a common link to some of these sighting's and report's.
For the title of this thread, I will institute the the era of the 19th century and with in the report's that were documented. This is not limited to just me, so if you know of a good case file for a sighting of this era, "Please post it .
I would like to go back as far as possible in this investigation's, and I know that is literally thousand's of years, with the advent of cave art and hieroglyph's.
Hope to see some of your finding's, very interested to see if there is a "Needle in the (perverbial) Haystack."

Form: Analysis
Date: 24 Dec 2006
Subject: Analysis: Amateur Astronomer (Medical Doctor) Sighting, April 15, 1897 St Louis, MO

Source of reported sighting:
nicap.org...

Nicap deep source site for the 19th century report's:
nicap.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Good material - Going to enjoy checking this out on my spare time, thanks for sharing this.

new topics

join