It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some of my best buds have been crucified, burned, condemned, and reviled.

Thank God for the filth of the world! And thank God for friends. And thank God for selfless heroes and brave Celtic warlocks.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The Good Witch who uses her powers for the good of mankind

The Wicked or Black Magic Witch who seeks power, through pain, and fear

The Funny Witch who bug's bunny always defeated in the end.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
oooo yeah. I luv messin' with the Baptists.

HEY guys!!!! I am a baptist! That is, i have been baptized and i have baptized others. In the river. Of life. We call it the 'Pecos' but water is water!

And also a witch. Although i have no altar....i am more the improvisational type. Divination is my bag.

A baptist witch.

I was a dictator once, too. That wasn't much appreciated but still it was a job well done.

Peace.

[edit on 3/7/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
When I hear 'witch' I usually think of the movies I've seen with witches in them. I know enough to know that witchcraft isn't inherently evil, there are good and bad witches, as with anything else. I think the altar looks pretty neat, although I don't know the significance of some of the items there. If I walked into someones house and saw that, I'd probably be really surprised, unless they had told me about it, but I wouldn't be nervous or run screaming and frothing at the mouth or anything.

I also think that fire wand looks like a red phallus...
But maybe I just have a sick mind...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I was a dictator once, too. That wasn't much appreciated but still it was a job well done.

Pippi leave that closet door shut!

I also think that fire wand looks like a red phallus... But maybe I just have a sick mind...

I am sure that is what it is meant to be. The phallus is very powerful tool for working with the earth mother. She likes it! In the traditional craft we (the priests) use the phallus quite often, the priestess likes it that way...

Its just magick though no funny business.

@yeah right...yes those groups are always the funniest once you get to no them. I have been on scene a few times where I had to tell everyone to shut up there are citizens and victims around. Its funny to see the FD and PD looking like some kid with his hand in the cookie jar. We find things funny that do not translate well to the public.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I personally don't get connotations of evil people, but of persecuted people.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
when i think of witchs i think of mothernature and piece and a sence of belonging

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
when i think of witchs i think of mothernature and piece and a sence of belonging

That's right baby!

PEACE on EARTH!

The NWO of Babalon!
The 'wicked' clownish witch of the Southwest Voodoo!

The NWO WON OWN

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Anybody who either is a witch or knows some witches want to take a guess at what percentage of witches are 'in the closet', so to speak, to avoid persecution? I have no idea, myself, seeing as I don't actually know any. (unless they aren't telling me...)

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Not all who are in the closet are there to avoid persecution.

I know of several who keep it a secret as a way of honoring the memories of those who were persecuted.

As to how many there are out there, I don't think there is anyway of knowing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join