It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a DEMON

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Some of you had mentioned Jesus in your posts...

Jesus's, like many true Divine messengers', work and teachings have been greatly misrepresented, abused, edited, slandered, and used as tools by the evil people of this world to further their evil agendas. Today, Jesus's name is used by the evil churches to enslave the minds and souls of their followers, and in the past, was even used as an excuse to torture, steal, and murder.

Jesus spent much time exposing the evil Yahweh and his priesthood, and would NOT want to be positively associated with Yahweh, let alone want people to believe that Yahweh was his spiritual "father." He taught of the True God of unconditional Love, Truth, and Goodness, and of the seperation between good and evil in this world, which was created and is controlled by evil. He taught of the just reward for those who have been faithful to goodness and their liberation from this evil world, to the True God's realm of unconditional Love, Truth, Beauty, Purity, and Goodness, where this is NO evil.

Many sayings, such as, "Turn the other cheek," and "love your enemies," were falsely attributed to Jesus, and have been used by the evil ones to exploit the innocent beings for a long time and contradicts Jesus's True message, and even contradict the extremely censored, editted, fabricated, and misreprepresented "New Testament."

Jesus NEVER asked his disciples to symbollically eat his flesh and drink his blood. The "holy communion," activity is another mockery of Jesus by the evil ones. The same goes for the symbol of the crucifix.

If anyone is interested in learning about the true life, history, and message of Jesus, perhaps they would appreciate this piece entitled, "Jesus The Spiritual Warrior," located here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

All beings of the Light should feel inside their hearts and deep inside their beings for what is right. You should try to overcome programmed indoctrination and prejudice in search for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN all beings of the Light.

----

If any had not noticed, i posted a response and explanation to much of what has been said on the last page.

Here is a link to the post : www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/6/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You don't really expect anyone to believe what you are saying do you?

What proof do you have?

I don't consider sleazy looking websites adequate proof.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
DerekOneSeven17, the god you believe in makes YHWH seem like Santa Claus.

According to you the supposed "true" god you believe in has let the entire human race be deceived for more that 20 + centuries.

What kind of god would do that?

Yeah, your god is a real nice guy, in case you hear from him, tell him that I think he's full of $h!t

[edit on 6-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

According to you the supposed "true" god you believe in has let the entire human race be deceived for more that 20 + centuries.

-thehumbleone

I never said that, nor did i mean to imply that.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
The being worshipped as the creator of this universe by monotheists is, in fact, A DEMON. According to the Bible, Yahweh commands his followers to, stone people, burn them to death, and even to massacre infants. He is not the True God of Love.

How can you stone, burn to death, or even massacre a dead man? A dead man doesn't get any more dead than dead. Except for the second death.

Here are some examples from the Bible which exemplify how evil the "god,' of the material universe is.

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Burned to Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

The wages of sin is death. It all still applies today. We just don't see the sentences being carried out in this realm. The only hope is through the sacrifice made by GOD himself, Jesus Christ.

Stoning rape victims

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

In that case the virgin makes no effort to expose what's happening, or what's about to happen to her. Indeed she shares the guilt. Quite simple, seems as though she consented. Read it in context.

If you want to go against the law, at least understand every single dot of it. Then, you'll understand that you cannot keep a single dot of it, because if you break one, you've broken them all.

That's why there was a sacrifice made that covers all of it. Jesus Christ.

The reason this law isn't enforced all over the earth during this present age is because we are under grace. If grace knocks and you slam the door in it's face (Hebrews 10:26-29 see below). It'll give you the freedom to die under the law. He loves us that much.

Hebrews 10:26-29
26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
WiseSheep, you are awesome.

You have voted WiseSheep for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

It appears from your post, if I am reading it correctly, that you admit that there is a difference in the God of the NT and that of the OT?

dAlen, thanks, appreciated your thoughts here!

When you consider the the God of this world is Satan (Some suggest Ra is Satan) if as the bible tells us, who controls what...you are correct imo as to history, his-story. It is noted that Jesus Christ says 'get hence from me Satan, worship the Lord God and serve him only'. So the God of this World tempted JC and offers him 'the world'... I feel that is significant.

When we consider Sumerian myths, Egyptian legacy and even the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel. The pattern emerging for me is that two brothers fight, its all through the OT (Cain & Able, Jacob & Esau) etc. I think Ra is the Kingdom of Israel and is responsible for the OT. The NT is the Kingdom of Judah.

The United Monarchy was formed out of the territories of the twelve Hebrew tribes living in the area in and around modern Israel and Palestine. It existed from around 1030 BCE-920 BCE.

After the death of King Solomon, the son of King David, the ten northern tribes of the Kingdom of Israel revolted against the Davidic line, refusing to accept Rehoboam son of Solomon and instead chose as king Jeroboam who was not a member of King David's family.

When the disruption took place at Shechem, at first only the tribe of Judah followed the house of David. But very soon after the tribe of Benjamin joined the tribe of Judah, and Jerusalem became the capital of the new kingdom (Joshua 18:28), which was called the kingdom of Judah.

The Kingdom of Israel, or Northern Kingdom, existed as an independent state from about 930 BCE until around 720 BCE when it was conquered by the Assyrian Empire. In myth, the Jews were exiled completely, becoming known as the The Ten Lost Tribes.

en.wikipedia.org...

In one book we have 2 kingdoms, the OT and the NT, Revelation claims that the lamb is worthy to take the throne. Is this a peace offering? Who really knows but I feel Jacob & Esau story is relevant to this, 'Esau accepted Jacob's gift and welcomed him back to the land of Canaan'... 'Esua hated Jacob because he had taken both the birthright and his 'fathers' special blessing...' Same as Cain & Able.

Conflicts Among the Gods
In giving their gods human characteristics, the Sumerians projected onto their gods the conflicts they found among themselves. Sumerian priests wrote of a dispute between the god of cattle, Lahar, and his sister Ashnan, the goddess of grain.Like some other gods, these gods were vain and wished to be praised. Each of the two sibling gods extolled his and her own achievements and belittled the achievements of the other.

The Sumerians saw another dispute between the minor gods Emesh (summer) and his brother Enten (winter). Each of these brothers had specific duties in creation - like Cain the farmer and Able the herdsmen. The god Enlil put Emesh in charge of producing trees, building houses, temples, cities and other tasks. Enlil put Enten in charge of causing ewes to give birth to lambs, goats to give birth to kids, birds to build nests, fish to lay their eggs and trees to bear fruit. And the brothers quarreled violently as Emesh challenged Enten's claim to be the farmer god.

www.fsmitha.com...

www.faqs.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Jesus's, like many true Divine messengers', work and teachings have been greatly misrepresented, abused, edited, slandered, and used as tools by the evil people of this world to further their evil agendas.

The only problem is Jesus isn't like any other "messenger". He was either crazier than a bat. Or GOD. None other, or in between.

Today, Jesus's name is used by the evil churches to enslave the minds and souls of their followers, and in the past, was even used as an excuse to torture, steal, and murder.

Now there's some truth.

Jesus spent much time exposing the evil Yahweh and his priesthood...

He is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Alpha and Omega, behold he was dead and now is alive for evermore.

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 22:12-13
12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Jesus NEVER asked his disciples to symbollically eat his flesh and drink his blood. The "holy communion," activity is another mockery of Jesus by the evil ones. The same goes for the symbol of the crucifix.

Matthew 26:26-29
26And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
WiseSheep, you are awesome.

I'm nothing, never was anything. It is he that created me, and died for me that is awesome. There is NONE good but GOD.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

I'm nothing, never was anything. It is he that created me, and died for me that is awesome. There is NONE good but GOD.

Why is JC dying for you awesome? Such a bizare idea to me!

Still if it brings you peace and makes you better towards your fellows

JC sounds like a super cool dude! Would love to hang out with him but he didn't do anything for me, and I'll still try and be better towards my fellows without any threat from God on High thank-you-very-much!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abbadon777
Would love to hang out with him but he didn't do anything for me, and I'll still try and be better towards my fellows without any threat from God on High thank-you-very-much!

He did the same for you that he did for me. You have fallen short of GOD's law just as everyone else has. The only chance any of us have is faith in Jesus Christ.

There's no threat, it's a death sentence. Because of our own works. There is none good but GOD, not me, not you, not anyone. All our righteousness is but filthy rags in the sight of GOD.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

There's no threat, it's a death sentence. Because of our own works. There is none good but GOD, not me, not you, not anyone. All our righteousness is but filthy rags in the sight of GOD.

Heh as I stated earlier, if that is the Truth, then I'll be happy in Hell or whever there is no YHWH because I want none of that!

Best to you!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Heh as I stated earlier, if that is the Truth, then I'll be happy in Hell or whever there is no YHWH because I want none of that!

If you could only spend five minutes there and return, you'd change your mind. No one in their right mind, or even if they have no mind, wants to be burned to death forever, yet never die and stop the pain.

The Lord said that a wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign and no sign will they get.

It's appointed to man once to die, then comes Judgment.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

or whever there is no YHWH because I want none of that!

You don't understand. Anything you enjoy on this earth, it's because he gave it to you. Every curse we have we brought it on ourselves.

You have eyes to read this, because he placed them in your head. You don't take a breath, he gives you breath. The last thing you want is to be miserable for eternity, with what I've just said to you playing in an infinite loop inside your head.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Saint4God, what you are failing to see is that when people ask questions, they get the same answers they have always gotten.

This sounds like a lame excuse. At least give people the opportunity to answer before assuming you know the answer. If they give an "expected answer" ask them the details of how and why they've arrived at this conclusion. It's exactly that kind of presumptiveness that makes one appear to be a bullish arrogant know-it-all.

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Without research and study, one cannot obtain the truth. You cannot continue to get the same answers, that often times don't work or don't seem right, and flaught them out as the "truth."

No disagremeents here. See above.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You are entitled to your opinions, but i clearly indicated why i know that "Yahweh is a demon," based on biblical excerpts.

You're stating your opinions as facts. And, I have a problem with that since you've made many assumptions and no attempts to research or listen with an open mind.

Biblically Christ did explain what the bread of life means (and yes it is symbolic)...but you'd have to read the Bible to know that instead of taking the thoughts of others from hack websites bent on angry persuasion instead of the facts.

This is a sensationalist thread, trying to get attention like a 6 year old in the back of a classroom. Unless anyone wants to engage in a serious, progressive discussion, I have nothing further to add. There are plenty of believers who have already addressed the original poster's concern.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
thanks for being the only person to stand up for God and the Bible

-The Holocaust: Fact NOT Fiction

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i was raised a freewill baptist.... i was even "saved", but the ensuing years have left me in doubt. if god is omnipotent, why has he allowed things to get out of hand the past 2K years? i correct my child at the point of misbehavior....i dont threaten him with fire and eternal damnation if he doesn't obey. why cant he/she/it do the same? God sacrificed his son for all of us, but i ask you, why is it a sacrifice when you are going to be brought back in 3 days. thats like me sacrificing beer for three days and then drinking on the 4th......is that a sacrifice?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lakenheath24
why has he allowed things to get out of hand the past 2K years?

Longsuffering, see Romans Chapter Two. Specifically verse 4. He's giving all a chance to come to repentance. When that time is up his wrath will be poured out on the earth.

Romans 2:4
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

If he'd have cleaned the garbage up just three years ago, it would have taken me with it. I can testify to that. We are a work in progress.

i dont threaten him with fire and eternal damnation if he doesn't obey.

We sold it all, he bought it back. We brought it on ourselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

God sacrificed his son for all of us, but i ask you, why is it a sacrifice when you are going to be brought back in 3 days. thats like me sacrificing beer for three days and then drinking on the 4th......is that a sacrifice?

So choosing to leave the luxury of heaven, which you reside. Take up residence in sinful human flesh which you cannot stand the sight of. Then allow yourself to be brutally beaten, hung on a cross, then choose to die for a population that's done nothing but slap you in the face for thousands of years.

You compare that to a beer and the 4th?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join