It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips on how not to encounter the Black-Eyed Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
if in house at dusk/sunset/night, you hear a sudden knock wierdly late at night, flick on the porch light, and before you do anything look before you open the door.
If it is a child with fully black-eyes or children, then do not open the door at all, call 9-1-1 right away before they get a chance to vanish off, the fire rescue can get there really quickly. Especially, oddly late at night when few cars would be on the road.

if in car, then simply lock the car doors, roll the windows up fully on all sides, and drive off if a black-eyed kid knocks on the car window whether what time it is during the day if you are out.
*NOTE*- if you allow them in your house then they will come to collect you and in your car they will cause a crash.

just some advice, do not start getting paranoid/nightmare crazy reading this. No one will beleive you either because I told the alledged accounts of the BKE and no one, not one person believed me... even gotten laughter and wierd looks cause of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is schizophrenia really as fun as it sounds?

Seriously?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Did you have an encounter? if so, do tell. Or are you just going to base this whole thread on encounters you read about on the internet?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i'm trying to work this out... are these actual children, if they can be picked up by the police? how do they cause a crash and have you actually experienced this? sounds like a good plot for a horror film... but how would i see what was outside my door before opening it? i think if i saw black-eyed anything (except maybe peas) i would be a bit miffed.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Exactly what is a black eyed kid? Is this some gang or something? or is this some sort of soul-less child that is looking to find a soul of its own?

A little more info so that I might share in your concern. Otherwise it's not that frightining.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As I understand it, you won't know the terror until you have an encounter. I don't anyone personally that has had a BEK encounter but from what I have read you won't recover as easily as you may think. Rational thought gets shattered as in an abduction experience.

I am fascinated though by the fact that this is more of a recently reported phenomena. The paramount issue appears to be if you think about what's happening you may allow them access before you realize you are doing it.

By one account, someone who allowed them access escaped. It appeared to me that she escaped because she focused on herself, running by them without focusing on them. Quite a few encounters contain statements that the persons "did not want to look at their eyes".

An encounter that stands out to me for some reason was the fellow who encountered just the one little girl who said, "I'm sorry Mister". It seems that when there are more than one of them the secondary BEK kids are shy and offstanding, as if they are not really willing participants or that they are scared. This leads me to wonder if someone of intense will could actually question them if he/she could overcome their fear.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by damwel]

[edit on 5-3-2007 by damwel]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Tips on how not to encounter the Black-Eyed Kids"

You make it sound like a pandemic.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
As someone who believes i have experienced this phenomenon (see the BEK experiences thread), i'd have to say that advice is fairly irrelevant.

You can't live your life afraid of who might be at the door. I'm sure most people here would go and open the door as an automatic reaction anyway if it was knocked on.

It is a horribly terrifying, yes, but you've just got to move on. I'm in the business of looking into strange things on a daily basis, so it didn't shock me as much as it would the average person.

new topics

top topics

join