It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kennedy killed for his attempt to destroy the Federal Reserve Bank?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
in 1963 Kennedy tried to destroy the Federal Reserve Bank, the privately owned group of business that controls the money supply in the US. 5 months later he was killed.

When Lyndon took office he immediately re-established the bank.

Is this just a coincidence or is there something bigger here?

(sorry I don't have much information here)

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Charles Lee]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Alright I'm doing some more reading.
Executive Order No. 11110 returned the governments power to issue currency. This was on June 4, 1963.
He was killed on November 22, 1963.
So five months later.

Certainly, depriving the big banks of the power of the American economy and government would be way more than enough for them to "dispose" of the matter.

This was handed out one day before his asassination.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I just heard of this today on the Alex Jones show. I also heard that Kennedy was trying to establish a law that would disarm civilians and give the UN control of the US army. Makes you think when you realize many of the people behind the scenes then are in power or related to someone in power today. Well, actually it doesn't make me think, it makes me sick

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze
I just heard of this today on the Alex Jones show. I also heard that Kennedy was trying to establish a law that would disarm civilians and give the UN control of the US army. Makes you think when you realize many of the people behind the scenes then are in power or related to someone in power today. Well, actually it doesn't make me think, it makes me sick

I never knew about his disarming the civilians thing. Giving control of the army to the UN? That sounds like an NWO conspiracy to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I thought it was generally accepted that the Italian mafia ordered his assasination. Kennedy was cracking down on the mafia at that time, Oswald was hired by the Italian mafia and another Italian mafia hitman shot Oswald so that he couldn't testify. But yeah, maybe aliens did it I don't know.

new topics

top topics

join