It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for government to reveal UFO technology that will save the planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was going to skip posting this but this guy supposedly is a former defence minister in Canada. The original source was Yahoo but I can't find that link, it was originally reported in a paper in Canada as below... Anyway here is the article in it's entirety so you needn't click the link if you don't want... is any of it credible?

A former Canadian defence minister is demanding governments' worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change.

"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa Citizen, as reported on Yahoo News.

Alien spacecrafts would have travelled vast distances to reach Earth, and so must be equipped with advanced propulsion systems or used exceptional fuels, he told the newspaper.

"Such alien technologies could offer humanity alternatives to fossil fuels," he said, pointing to the enigmatic 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico -- which has become a shrine for UFO believers -- as an example of alien contact.

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough," he said.

Source - 2nd article

If anyone knows if there is any more to this, please post it or point me in the right direction. Mods - please lock if posted before. Thanks.

[edit on 5/3/07 by Prote]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Already posted here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

and about 7 other times.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
ok, thanks, that's a lock down then. The article i linked from was dated recent so I only looked at recent threads. That link you gave has more inof, I'll go there. Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think its a great idea, I wish this would happen but I doubt it.

top topics

join