It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ConTroVersial VideO Stand By on YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

ConTroVersial VideO Stand By on YouTube

A video has been hidden in the data base by an employe working for Youtube. He has been able to crack the website to introduce à controversial video, which would be immediately removed if concerned authorities were aware about its position on the server. Be one to watch this video of a live massacre before it will be removed.

To allow a maximum people to watch this video and to know the truth before it will be removed, the crack to acces this secret video will be available on the site site.voila.fr... on March, 31st 2007 at 5pm (GMT -05:00) Est (USA,Canada).

If by any chance, the website become out of service, go to the most popular forums on the net like www.big-forum.com, www.thatbigforum.com (movies sections), www.abovetopsecret.com and all the others to get the crack. The REAL message will be under the name of “Chaos666”.

Don’t miss this #ing immoral video, it will change the perspective you get about freedom.

Talk about it to your friends, we need them. All together, we can fix things.

Chaos666
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I received this message as a junk mail. I've been watching the website he was talking about and there's just a countdown and two phrases: "All together we can fix things" and "You will know the horrible truth". I guess this is # but maybe it's really a hot video about Irak or something like that. Anyway, I just wanted to share this junkmail with you guys.

Hooooooo!!! Chaos666 is coming... I'm scared !!!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This look like an april fish scam... we'll see. Hopefully it will be a big scandal that will stop the Iraq war, bring down the US/UK administrations... it would be great.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ohhh gawd please don't let it invovle Renetto.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
this....is interesting. kinda sux that we have to wait that long though, surely word can spread quick enough in a week. but oh well we shall see what comes of this

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why wait?

Just forget about it now.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
oooh somthing big is about to break...liar.

but please prove me wrong and change the world, go on i dare ya!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
hahaha the video is rubbish, utter rubbish yes...contoversial no
really why is it so poorly made aswell.

oh and the makers should invest in a tripod.

top topics

join