It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Creepy Old Man...!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is a ghost story. What do you guys think?

There was this old man, one of my family member's friend, maybe even a family relative, had a daughter that died in a car accident in/near Austin, Texas. He wanted to carry her corpse to her grave, but died before doing so. So, he haunted my Great Grandma Jo, because of unfinished buisness. (That's usually the reason, right?)

Well, my Grandma Jo was just taking a shower at ther house in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida, when she heard footsteps. She rapped her towel around her waist. She looked all throught the house (not a creature was sturring not even a mouse! j/k). Nobody. Her kids were at school, her husband was at work. So, she went back to showering. A few nights later, her water matress was moving, and her blankets moved. She looke din her bed. Nobody. She went into the kids' room. Nobody. Her husband sleeps in a different bed. Then, she had it. She went downstairs when she heard a bang. So he saw that same old man. He asked, "Where's my daughter?" and he dissapeared with a moan.

So, Jo was playing cards with my Grandma Linda. Grandma Linda noticed a pale, old man with glowing eyes going from one room to the other. Grandma Linda's face got pale. "Y-You saw my ghost, didn't you?" Grandma Jo said. "Yeah." said my other Grandma.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonoligist Zac

There was this old man, one of my family member's friend, maybe even a family relative, had a daughter that died in a car accident in/near Austin, Texas. He wanted to carry her corpse to her grave, but died before doing so. So, he haunted my Great Grandma Jo, because of unfinished buisness. (That's usually the reason, right?)

Well, my Grandma Jo was just taking a shower at ther house in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida, when she heard footsteps. She rapped her towel around her waist. She looked all throught the house (not a creature was sturring not even a mouse! j/k). Nobody. Her kids were at school, her husband was at work. So, she went back to showering. A few nights later, her water matress was moving, and her blankets moved. She looke din her bed. Nobody. She went into the kids' room. Nobody. Her husband sleeps in a different bed. Then, she had it. She went downstairs when she heard a bang. So he saw that same old man. He asked, "Where's my daughter?" and he dissapeared with a moan.

So, Jo was playing cards with my Grandma Linda. Grandma Linda noticed a pale, old man with glowing eyes going from one room to the other. Grandma Linda's face got pale. "Y-You saw my ghost, didn't you?" Grandma Jo said. "Yeah." said my other Grandma.

that is perfect for "are you afraid of the dark". that is really spooky dude.....

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I would be screaming and having bad dreams ALL NIGHT. I'm serious, dude.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonoligist Zac

That is creepy I've seen real creeps before but not like that!

I remember when a friend of mine was going to block buster to rent a movie (I think it was 'the Hills Have Eyes') when he saw this old man returning a DVD with a half naked chick on it! Creepy, but in a different way.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Now that's a creepy old man!! XD

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Now if you could only have told that in a dark room with a flashlight shining up underneath your chin.

Nice and spooky

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
...that this story is true, right guys?

I U2U'd him. This is a true story.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Missingno.]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I believe it. My family sort of has a history with experiencing these sorts of things.....my lil sis and I in particular. With that I'll say this, he's the nice kind of ghost....shows every once in a while, makes a few bumbs in the night, maybe even says a word or. No worries. The ones you have to watch out for are the ones that hit the side of your bed so hard you almost bounce out of it or the ones that pin you to the bed so that you can't move or speak (both very real personal experiences). Now that's spooky!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah, that could be a problem.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah, that is definatly scarey! I would be too! lol pervs!!

top topics

join