It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd thing going on with me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well im 16 years old. During my life different things have been going on with me,like i can tell whats going to happen.It all started in 6th grade where out of nowhere i told all my friends there was gonna be a large forest fire on tv. The next day there was a giant forest fire in the news! Ive also noticed also that sometimes when we read books outloud in my class and im reading in my head,the person who is reading outloud i feel like i can make them miss pronounce things,as i read it with my head i tend to studder a word or mispronounce or even say a totaly different word,and the next thing that comes out of the reader is the same exact thing!Sometimes when im alone and i think of a really old song,i tune to the radio and it ends up playing out of nowhere,and im talking about really old songs. The most recent thing that has happend was yesterday. I was at my house and for some reason i began to imagine the movie the mask in my head. I then left to church and then as i came back a few hours later the movie was playing.Now i really dont know if i do have something or its just a random thing that always happends. I think some advice or help would help me understand what im going through.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, I'd say you've got yourself some talent there!

You seem to be a natural Precog, and a natural Telepath. When you predicted the fire, and the other things you were getting a Precognition. Basically, telling the future.

Now, when you made the person mispronounce words, you were communicating with them telepathically, and shoving the word into their conscious thought. This is also known as Telepathic Manipulation.

Visit the following site, and you ought to be introduced to a whole host of other abilities that you have yet to unlock.

Welcome to the world of Psionics, my friend.
www.psipog.net...

EDIT: Do yourself a favor and check out the Media section. Some of their videos are quite good.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
After you "predicted" the forest fire did you go to the forest with some matches?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
After you "predicted" the forest fire did you go to the forest with some matches?
haha,no,the forest was actually somewhere really far in my area,i live in the Los Angeles Ca County.and this fire had happend somewhere Far away, thanks for the appropriate response though
Voidmaster im going to check out the site.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
nice u got talent or should i say powers i wish i had powers

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The same thing used to happen to me when I was younger too. I'd be listening to the radio and a song will pop up in my head and than I'd hear it being played next or I'd say something like "I wish this would happen or that would happen" and the next thing it would happen and this was when I was either in late junior high (eigth grade maybe) or early high school. Perhaps there is something to this what you're going through. I would suggest you keep a journal and write your experiences down and see if there's any type of pattern. I later found out a couple of years ago that I'm a spell caster so maybe there's something there with you.

new topics

top topics

join