It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air traffic controllers were told beforehand that Flight 93 would crash.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
yup, and i distinctly remember cnn reporting that story once on 9/11, and then you never heard anything about that explosion again, which is what first convinced me that it was most likely shot down.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
911research.wtc7.net...

The AP reported that at 9:58 a frantic passenger called from a bathroom and told operator Glenn Cramer that he had seen an explosion and smoke, and that the plane was "going down". 5 6 Investigators believe the passenger was Edward Felt.

At 10:06 AM, Flight 93 was apparently shot down near Somerset, PA. The official story that it was flown into the ground as a result of a struggle to control the cockpit is contradicted by the reports of eyewitnesses on the ground, as well as the phone call attributed to Edward Felt.

Actually there is more to this apparently.

Originally posted by snafu7700
yup, and i distinctly remember cnn reporting that story once on 9/11, and then you never heard anything about that explosion again, which is what first convinced me that it was most likely shot down.

Watch this.

On the movie Flight 93 there was a part on there where Ed Felt went into the bathroom to call 911. The interesting part of this is when he went into the bathroom they started shooting off a fire extinguisher.

This part I find interesting because they actually address the CT saying explosion.

Altho locally they was going to have to head guy from the 911 center in Westmorland county on local news but never happened. They did however talk to him by phone and was confirmed that Felt did indeed state what was said.

This is what was said.

"My name is Ed Felt I am aboard Flight 93.. This is not a prank.." He repeated this part over and over for some reason. A pause happens. Then he says "I see white smoke.." a few sex later the phone dies, believable probably when 93 went down.

I am a local to the area so this was on local news for about 1 hr before they stopped talking about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
www.communitycurrency.org...

[QUOTE] Imagine yourself at a circus, a fair, a crowded sports event. You have in your hand your little child of five or six, you’re amongst hundreds of people and you turn around and see that your child is gone. How do you feel at that moment? You feel panicked. You feel that this is the worst thing possible, so what you do is you engage. When ATCs lose an aircraft, all hell breaks loose. They flip right into motion. We take action and do not wait for other things to happen. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] This is exactly what’s written in our manuals. We alert our immediate supervisors, we get another set of eyes on the scope. We have, two feet away from us, a little button that says ADC, Air Defense Command [nowadays NEADS (Northeast Air Defense Sector)]. Bing, hit the button. ‘Hey, this is me at the Boston Center air space. I just lost a target or I have an erratic target. He is twenty-five miles west of Keene, last reported at such-and-such location. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] That aircraft is represented on their radar scope from the time it takes off to the time it lands. Even little puddle-jumpers out of our local airports. NORAD tracks all these aircraft. They have the world’s most sophisticated radar. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] After eleven eventful years as an ATC, Hordon naturally reacted with shock when he first heard that fifty years of tried and true in-flight emergency protocol was abruptly altered in June of 2001, just two months before the attacks.

“Rumsfeld put a third party in between the ATC and the Air Defense Controller responsible for scrambling interceptors —the Pentagon." [/QUOTE]

[edit on 13-3-2007 by pai mei]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join