It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/ALIEN THEORY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi All this is my first post and i'd like to share a theory i've heard about the NWO and ALiens.

Many people wonder how the NWO will take over when the time comes... its quite simple tell the people they have an enemy to defend against and they will unite automatically (e.g war on terrorism, cold war etc etc) if you convince the populous that they are under threat and you are defending they will succumb to your every requiest. Where do aliens come in you say?

Now obviously the war on terrorsim and the cold war are just means to eliminate anyone who would oppose a western led world government. But how would they unite the world once they finish wiping out any potential resistance...

STAGE AN ALIEN INVASION.
I am a strong believer of the fact that the US (and many other governments) are aware of the existance of and in contact with extra-terrestrial life (whether greys, nordics, reptilianss etc). If they wanted to take over why not ask their alien buddies to blow up some cities and drop some troops then let the Western-Led government drive them back and the whole world will realise that this government knows what they're doing and then they stay to rule the world...

Let me know what you think any comments or expansions or corrections to flawed logic are welcome.
p.s sorry if this may have already been brought up.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I thought of a similar thing but it was this...

The world leaders know an alien attack is coming and they only have a certain amount of time till the aliens destroy mankind, in an effort to fight back against the aliens, the leaders come up with globalism, so instead of many countries bickering with each other, there is one Earth ready to defend against an alien attack. The people cannot be told the truth or they will panick and the NWO would never be able to be complete.

Just a thought of mine.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
all i know for sure is that most ppl would rally under one flag if the planet were to be invaded (whther for real or staged). personally i think the world would be good under one government (so long as its a good government and not completely corrupt like some current administrations) we wouldnt be bickering amongst ourselves so much and might actually get somewhere in space exploration and SETI

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There will NEVER be one world government or a NWO so long as there are so many religions with views and doctrin as apposite as the poles. IMO.

Also, what is in it for the Aliens? After all they are to attack Earth, surely that would mean there happy to lose some of their own!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
there could be a number of reasons, maybe the aliens want the world united so they can provide us with technologies that we wouldnt use on ourselves, maybe they would pretend to be staging a fake 'invasion' but then go for real... the reasons would be infinate and thats asuming they think in the same way we do, what makes sense to us could be unreasonable to them and vice versa. (i personally think the world wont unite as well as all we do is argue amongst ourselves and even if there were a NWO government there would be massive resistance). thanks for the post btw

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm glad you think that aliens may not think like us. I really don't like it when people put human values on aliens.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i dont like it either but it does make a good basis for guess work as we would have no idea how their minds work... i think the best way to get an idea of their thinking would be to use the social behaviour of some terran animals and work from there... of course they could be completely different to anything here on earth... but my understanding is they would have to be fairly social to develope as a society.
i reckon when we do make contact whether friendly or aggresive it will beyond anything we have imagined or could be quite dissapointing.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Did you guys know that Ronald Reagan use to actually talk about this in his speechs.

how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries ..." -- Ronlad Reagan

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Maybe it will be a fake pretense of a war of the worlds in order to bring about a one world government, and then the NWO would pretend to negotiate a peace and federation of sorts with the aliens, that has already be preordained/negoitated by the NWO elites

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbit
I thought of a similar thing but it was this...

The world leaders know an alien attack is coming and they only have a certain amount of time till the aliens destroy mankind, in an effort to fight back against the aliens, the leaders come up with globalism, so instead of many countries bickering with each other, there is one Earth ready to defend against an alien attack. The people cannot be told the truth or they will panick and the NWO would never be able to be complete.

Just a thought of mine.

Sounds almost like the X-Files.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This type of staged event of the Alien entity, in co-operation with the major governments, to have a planned assault on humanity is a real possibility, and most likely will happen.

This type of scenario of aliens attacking humans is very dangerous, as it relates to the WTC attacks of 9/11 being the planned atrocity for further world agendas by powerful governments. With an alien attack, a whole city could possibly be destroyed, maybe by an alien atomic bomb? Just think of it--a major city is demolished by an atomic bomb, then the major news agencies show ufo's high in the sky, like the phoenix light, only this time it is day, and you can see them clearly. Later, the US President says we, as a humanity, must UNITE together as a world government to fight off this alien threat etc. --NWO for sure!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
sounds kinda liek somethign from a b-grade alien movies doesnt it... but if there was news of an alien 'invasion' i would be skeptical at first but then again it would probably be done so well that it would near impossible to uncover... but in the end i think they need to finish 'the war ot terror' to eliminate any anti-western threats before they try to unite the world... (dont ask me who they are, i'm not sure... all i know is they exsist)

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
This type of staged event of the Alien entity, in co-operation with the major governments, to have a planned assault on humanity is a real possibility, and most likely will happen.
Not quite sure how anyone can say "will most likely happen". Maybe they will just bring us tribbles. Yeah, most likely happen.

This type of scenario of aliens attacking humans is very dangerous, as it relates to the WTC attacks of 9/11 being the planned atrocity for further world agendas by powerful governments. With an alien attack, a whole city could possibly be destroyed, maybe by an alien atomic bomb? Just think of it--a major city is demolished by an atomic bomb, then the major news agencies show ufo's high in the sky, like the phoenix light, only this time it is day, and you can see them clearly. Later, the US President says we, as a humanity, must UNITE together as a world government to fight off this alien threat etc. --NWO for sure!

And why destroy? Is not war and destruction something carried out by lower lifeforms?

Anyway, my 2 cents...but I just can't see all of that happening. You think aliens would work with humans who say "ok, kill a bunch of our fellows and we'll take over the rest"? I think the odds are much higher that a meteor will smash into the Earth...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And why destroy? Is not war and destruction something carried out by lower lifeforms?

This is so not true... are we a 'lower lifeform'... this logic implies that humans are the lowest lifeforms on earth eeing as all we seem to be able to do is destroy things and declare war... in fact we are the only animals which do so to the extent we do... and why wouldnt the government sacrifice a few for their goals... thats what war is... e.g lets kill a few hundred american (and allies) soldiers just so that Goerge Bush can get rid of Saddam coz daddy wants him to... humans will do just about anything to accomplish their goals... some humans more so than others... whats a few faceless lives to a government when they are getting the world

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
STS (service to self), aliens = demonic forces that control and work in concert with world satanic cabal which in turn controls NWO/OWO (eventual victor).

STO (service to others), aliens = part of forces of light as opposition to above.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
STS (service to self), aliens = demonic forces that control and work in concert with world satanic cabal which in turn controls NWO/OWO (eventual victor).

STO (service to others), aliens = part of forces of light as opposition to above.

STO (service to others), aliens = part of forces of light as opposition to above.(ALWAYS VICTORIOUS!)

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Billybob,

agreed but the purpose of the struggle is not to win,

but to created a dynamic whereby the struggle leads to evolutionary forces for advancement of soul development,

as we both know the end result is a recombining of the light and the dark.

each takes a side at differing times but must commit to one or other before spiritual committment occurs.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Billybob,

agreed but the purpose of the struggle is not to win,

but to created a dynamic whereby the struggle leads to evolutionary forces for advancement of soul development,

as we both know the end result is a recombining of the light and the dark.

each takes a side at differing times but must commit to one or other before spiritual committment occurs.

yeah, man. all hail the struggle!!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

STO (service to others), aliens = part of forces of light as opposition to above.(ALWAYS VICTORIOUS!)

How can you take one web site with it's channelers...er, experts as the way it is? I am very curious about that. I am not knocking the idea or point made with this question either.

It's just I have seen the STS and STO stuff and I don't really find anything credible. Interesting story/theory...but that is it.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
First of all these people are academics, they publish works that draw on a who's who of thinkers and acknowledged masters.

But that means nothing. Channelled info means nothing. Even if one channels themself it means nothing. Having other sources and numerous contacts from low to the highest means nothing.

All that matters is that which unfolds before your own measely senses as confirmation of what is proposed to be reality, purpose, and the known future.

Hope this makes sense.

new topics

top topics

join