It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My town is on NBC's "To Catch A Predator".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yes, To Catch A Predator visited my sleepy little beachside community and, in conjunction with the local PD, set up a sting. It aired last Tuesday and concludes tomorrow night. It amazes me how many sick fcks there are out there. One guy they busted was a cop from Alabama who had several loaded weapons, duct tape, rope, etc. I am glad I don't have children.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Awesome, I love watching that show.

I honestly laugh my ass off watching it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There is a fairly extensive thread discussing the show that can be found over here.

To Catch A Predator

I absolutely love the show and tune into it every time it's on. I honestly think I would be scared to think if they came to my own community. Somethings I just don't want to know.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I only saw the show once. They have a series for it? I am surprised. I thought the show would have had one show and that was all because people were making such a big deal over that one. How is the show like? I know lots of sick people are out there though-- sorry bout that.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It shows the stupidity of these people, as almost all of them have heard of the show. As soon as Chris walks out, they know who he is and what he is doing there. The odd one is still in the dark to the police out side, but most of them know exactly what they have gotten themselves into.

top topics

join