It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RUSSIAN perspective..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Why do you keep letting the worlds biggest murders run the country???

www.abovepolitics.com...

educate yourself on the deaths of those who oppose Vladimir Putin

Why do you keep letting your media and other scare mongers brainwash you into believing this nonesense? Don't let the tail wag the dog. Educate yourself about Putin's real policies and his goals for Russia, and what happened to Russia in the 90's. No one takes the time to understand what is happening in Russia right now. Instead everyone is playing the blame game and pointing fingers at the evil man in the Kremlin.

Who are the world's biggest murders? Putin? I cannot see your reasoning, and all I hear is rumors and pure speculation. When you rely on rumors and speculation to form your opinion, you can get a pretty disturbed picture contrary to reality.

And if you think Putin has his hands bloody, look at the oligarchs of the 90's- yes the very ones US and Western Europe supported closely, and still supports. The very ones who robbed everything that could be robbed in Russia, and then some.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'll have to agree with our resident russian (Maloy) Putin is not as evil as he is pictured in western media. And he surely isn't stupid enough to order murders. Unless FSBs skill base has compeletly deteroriated during the past five years, these murders are not made by them. There is too amateurish siganture present.

Gone_wrong: Finland was never trying to be good during the first half of the 20th century, it was all about survival, being on the side that helped that goal.

Ps. Zaizev is mainly a propaganda figure, his was good, but nowhere as good a the party presented him.
For the best sniper see Simo Häyhä

new topics

<< 1   >>

join