It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I work at an airport fueling aircraft. Recently I overheard a conversation between an FO and the ops talking about emergency release of fuel and the how it effects the environment. (dissipates in the air).The FO said it helps the effects of global warming.
What? is this correct? Is this what a chemtrail is?
release of fuel?
someone with knowledge please explain......

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes, that is a chemtrail, but this kind is not actually used specifically for the purpose of changing the atmosphere, weather, or as some mind control thing. What you are talking about happens everyday, and in most cases needs to be done for the aircraft to land safely. It's true though that it can have some effect on the atmosphere, I'm not real sure exactly what happens to the fuel after it is dumped, or the exact effects.
The kind of chemtrails I have researched are of chemicals being dumped into the air by the military for the purpose of changing the atmosphere and weather.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
there are 3 types of jet fuel that i know of....jet A, for commercial.
jet A1 for military and jet a 2. I dont know what jet a 2 is used for.
dosent the faa controll this ?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Chem trails are designed in correlation to HAARP and the Use of Anti-depressants/anti-psychotics to control the human population, making us subservients and contain us in this construct of society we have been born/forced into.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerkit Breaker
Chem trails are designed in correlation to HAARP and the Use of Anti-depressants/anti-psychotics to control the human population, making us subservients and contain us in this construct of society we have been born/forced into.

I agree with Cerkit Breaker, that the trails sprayed in the sky are used in conjunction with the HAARP system in Alaska, to influence weather patterns, as well as influence the poplus that have acted as unknowing guinea pigs since the programs inception.

Congressman Kucinich had referred to Chemtrails in a bill he had proposed back in 2004, but scratched the reference out due to an outside force...

Chemtrails are real. Like it or not.

But then again thats just my take on it.

top topics

join