It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In order to debunk the secret bases...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We have the proper mapping technology now to pin point and view any piece of land in the world. Yes many of you know about Google Earth and Google Maps.... WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT USING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Look if you have any information about secret base, underground or above, alien or human, try to get the coordinates on one of Google’s programs. I have heard many stories about where people believe these places exist so show us in more detail.

For instance check out this cruise missile that was caught on Google earth.

Type:38°13'36.38"N, 112°17'56.59"W into the search bar at maps.google.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Many people already have mapped 'secret' bases on GE. The most common places that can be viewed without being 'obscured' are Deluce and Area 51. There are literally thousands of postings if googled correctly.
ABC news has a story about GE and finding secret bases...

abcnews.go.com...

If you want coordinates to these secret bases, I think the best bet you will have is to google them... example: Google Earth Area 51 location

easy to do...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yes I am aware that the major bases are mapped but as far as where people think these secret underground ones are confues me. Such as Phil Shnieder, he claimed to drill and constcruct underground bases for the government and aliens, if he were still alive he could have mapped the bases out.

If we discover one I wonder how long and hard it must be for the government to totally move a secret base from underground once it has been debunked to continue to hide its secrets? Maybe they will pull an area 51 and just set up some MIB agents around the perimeter.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have noticed one particular common theme re secret bases and where they can be located. Not in all suggested cases, but some.

That is, there seems to be a relationship between suggested secret and/or underground base locations mentioned and when looking at the areas on a map many times there are Native Indian Reserves in close proximity so far as the USA.

Seems to me, not a lot of UFO Hunters or the curious are going to venture onto and Indian Reserve uninvited, to confirm the existence of an Underground or Secret Base.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
First of all, this post is in the wrong board and second I wouldn't expect to see any secret bases as such using Google Earth or with any other satellite software. Hence the word secret! You may get some clues above ground but that is about it!

Hint: Most if not all, with the exception of Area 51, are underground!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Due to the fact that google itself is run by the CIA and tracks its users, why would you think that Google Maps is any different. Since the CIA would have control of the maps it would be EXTREMELY easy to edit out or cover up anything that shows the existence of any underground entrances, vents or anything else related to super secret DUMBs.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Look if there are people who have evidence to believe they know where a alien bunker is then plot it on a map anyways. Even if we can't see it, it gives evryone a sense of "their" networks. If people look at these maps and see they live near these area then perhaps they can go a step further and do some observing from a distance on there free time day or night with a camera, maybe gather evidence or activity.

A commander will always recon the land before he sends his troops in for battle. In our case we must observe and gather as much evidence before we go to battle for the truth.

All im saying is that knowledge is power. The more we know the closer we get to the truth.

join