It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Luna foto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
on Saturday night I was waiting for the moon eclipse. but after midnight the sky became so clundy. and i missed the only 1 mins which could see the moon esclipse. so only can see the full moon before midnight...
My 1st Moon photo with 1400mm Telescope. retouch with ps
. please give me comment how to take better moon photo with more details.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

my Blog

jra

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your set up is like. To get more detail, try adjusting your focus a bit more. Unless that's the best you can get with what you have. There is also this program called registax that you can use to help improve your image quality. It's free as well. Basically what you do is you take multiple photos or a video and then load them into the program. It will stack and align each frame to try and get a clearer picture. It's not perfect, but it can help.

You can also check out the astrophotography section at the BAUT forum. Some knowledgeable people there.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hiya Roisu. While the pic isn't 100% detailed, it still came out awesome. I think you did a nice job. Thanks for sharing that with us.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think it's a great photo.
There is an inherent problem with shooting the full moon.
The light source is behind you, There are no shadows.

Now that it's waning, try some more shots, you'll get some shadows at the terminator. You'll see more things in relief. It will help you adjust your focus, and exposure.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Strange, I took a pic of a moon with a 400mm lens a while back and your moon shot seems like its rotated. I thought the moon is stationary?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
Strange, I took a pic of a moon with a 400mm lens a while back and your moon shot seems like its rotated. I thought the moon is stationary?

Doesn't a telescope reverse the image like a mirror? Wouldn't that be reflected in a camera thats hooked up to a telescope or am I wrong?

new topics

top topics

join